MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone replaced the rear sets with after market sets? If so what make/model and what are your thoughts?

I can't adjust the stock rear sets to fit my foot,,,yeah yeah I have a size 13 and need more space between the peg and shifter.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Rizoma + 1

I also had a hard time adjusting to the factory rearsets (910R).
I couldn't quite find the shifter, and the position was akward for me.
I picked up the Rizoma rearsets. Very adjustable. Comes in a nice flat black color. If you want to go with Rizoma, may i recommend PJs Parts.
Great seller and authorized dealer for Rizoma.
Have fun hunting.

·
Registered
154 Posts
replaced my rear sets with a set of LNF , completely adjustable look awsome. veru comfortable!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
I bought the sato's. I really really like them. They have this vague description of using "spacers" they mean washers. the trick to them is to put the heel guard on upside down, and I think it looks cooler anyway cause it flows with the upsweep of the exhaust. I will try to post pics.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I have the Ergal rear sets. You can check them out at Emoto.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
are those lnf's the $200 one's on Ebay? they look awesome, but are they chinese? just concerned about the quality. any problems?

·
Registered
11 Posts
bronson2000 said:
are those lnf's the $200 one's on Ebay? they look awesome, but are they chinese? just concerned about the quality. any problems?
The LNF's rearsets on my bike almost 6 months already. They are fully adjustable. A more aggressive riding position and more ground clearance provided. Also a pair of nice footpegs. They are working good without any problems.

·
Registered
154 Posts
:D hey bronson, yea these are the ones on ebay, they look awsome and are very comfortable, just make sure to remove the bolt thru the shifter and brake lever black rollers and apply some loctite they are tightened from the factory but will come loose after a few rides and of course loctite everything else including the foot peg. ive had them for about a month and love them !!! had many compliments on them and the fit is perfect , they wont hit the exhaust shields like some rear sets. yea i was also concerened about the quality of the fit and of the anodization of them but all is excellent !!! dh

·
Registered
200 Posts
Reopropf said:
You may want to check out the ones at FBF, currently being used on the racebikes.
The link to the FBF rearsets is here...
http://www.ferracci.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=929

Not bad, especially for $260. I'm trying to decide between the FBF's and the LNF's myself. I talked with the guy at LNF and asked if I could get them without the black coating but no dice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks guys. I just ordered the LNF's. Looking forward to getting them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I read elsewhere on here about a vendor who was giving crap service on getting Rizoma parts for some U.S. customers, so I thought I might revive this thread..

Bump!

·
Registered
330 Posts
superbike-italia said:
:D hey bronson, yea these are the ones on ebay, they look awsome and are very comfortable, just make sure to remove the bolt thru the shifter and brake lever black rollers and apply some loctite they are tightened from the factory but will come loose after a few rides and of course loctite everything else including the foot peg. ive had them for about a month and love them !!! had many compliments on them and the fit is perfect , they wont hit the exhaust shields like some rear sets. yea i was also concerened about the quality of the fit and of the anodization of them but all is excellent !!! dh
THIS IS SOOO TRUE! My shift linkage fell apart on a ride and luckily I was able to find everything! Locktite like crazy! :shocker:

·
Registered
330 Posts
clandestinejinx said:
THIS IS SOOO TRUE! My shift linkage fell apart on a ride and luckily I was able to find everything! Locktite like crazy! :shocker:
WOOPS! I meant for the Sato's! And the regular footguards will work fine with a couple of washers if you put them on upside down, and as I said before, it actually looks pretty cool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts