MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellas has anyone fitted hid headlight to their F3 and was it a genuine MV one or aftermarket cheers

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ive fitted this kit to another bike but not F3.
Its def an improvement but can be a right pain to hide all the cables and Ballast etc.
Hes a good guy to deal with but i had a couple of issues including my lights failing whilst at the TT.
Luckily i had a bike in front of me and on a straight road but could of been dangerous.
He sent me another ballast but later i had another problem with a connector.
I removed it all in the end and put up with my standard ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xenon-HID-H4-Headlight-Conversion-MV-Agusta-F3-800-RC-With-H4-Hi-Lo-/172440536044?hash=item282641c3ec:m:mrKpCe6cgZXhtyU-8-RCp9g

·
Registered
609 Posts
Have this done on my bike, cannot give you exact differences between stock and this was on my bike when purchased. I am more than likely going to pull it, as for me i dont ride at night, and and not a fan of add on things like this.

Pm me if you think you might be interested... can get pics of the light output tonight if that helps?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I ran the genuine mv hid kit on my dragster rr and it was a big improvement. I wouldn't ride without a hid kit tbh

My current bike has an led kit and it's better than halogen but a touch less bright on distance to a 35w hid kit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts