MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
i bought an ignition cover and instrument cover did not FIT. quality is ok but it is no real carbon only the first layer.
told me that they refund me some money but i never heart from them again...

·
Registered
548 Posts
Comes from China, the manufacturer does an all carbon version, but the fit not being great has put me off. If you want the catalog in PDF with costs from China PM me ;)

·
Administrator
20,004 Posts
I went there personally to check out the stuff. They have a lot of things for a lot of bikes.

I bought a meter cover for my Brutale, but the first one they brought out had crappy edges. The second one looked OK, and for the price (plus no shipping cost as I was there) I bought it. Fit was OK, and after I put the MV decal on and sprayed some clear coat it looks pretty good.

Would prefer to have a genuine MV Corse part, but missed out on the only one I have seen for sale. Guess I could check with dealer on availability of new, but I know it will be 4 times the Cruiserbackrest price.

I have heard from others that they will gladly take returns if you aren't happy.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I picked up a rear fender from them, it's not bad at all. I had to thread the stock holes and make some bolts to fit, but after that, it looks great.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not to sound droll, but how can I tell the difference?
If it looks the same on the underside as it looks on the top its carbon, if it looks like a squashed hash brown covered in matt black paint, its fibreglass. It would be very obvious, not droll at all.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I have purchased a few parts for a Ducati 1098s from these guys and one piece was reasonable quality carbon look from the top but underneath fiberglass or some other type of mat webbing. The fitment was very poor as well.
After buying a few pieces from these type of sellers and also buying original factory parts.......the old saying of "you pay for what you get" probably rings true in this case.

Good luck!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts