MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was browsing ebay today (like most days) and I noticed a few carbon bits for the F4 from a company called CarbonWorld. I won't pretend to know a lot about carbon fiber but I do know not all CF is created equal. Before I think about dropping any $ on some I wanted to see if anyone here had purchased any from them and if so, what did you think of it?

Link to one of their pieces:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MV-Agusta-F4-Brutale-carbon-chain-guard_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35606QQihZ013QQitemZ230071119659QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

There's a few other pieces out there by a different seller that are priced really well but again...I'm unsure about the quality...here's a link to that seller..if anyone has delt with them I would appreciate what you think of their stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MV-AGUSTA-CARBON-FIBRE-HEEL-PLATES_W0QQitemZ270072815471QQihZ017QQcategoryZ25632QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i get all my stuff from emoto, awesome quality, Moto Corse has nice stuff too but a tad bit overpriced compared to emoto.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Yeah emoto is the only guy's I would recommend. I purchased a rear tire hugger from the guy's you mentioned (before I knew any better) and was sorry I did as soon as it arrived. Looked like shit and they also didn't provide any hardware, which made things harder than they had to be. Long story short, I ended up get it emoto anyway (after the C.W. shit flew off) and was immdiately impressed by emoto design and workmanship. Night and Day comparison and is still perfectly mounted with emoto's supplied hardware. Zero problems :moped:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Don't waste your time or money elsewhere......... GO TO EMOTO.

Seriously, the finest quality Carbon I've EVER come across(F1, Indycar included). Better than stock on my Senna... They are not perfect when it comes to communication stuff, but they give it their best and they catch up if stuff falls thru the cracks.

Highest recommendation.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot guys. I've been a member of this forum for a little while now so of course I've read quite a bit about emoto and I've spent hours perusing their long list of F4 goodies and I appreciate your advice. The last thing I want to do is put crap carbon on my work of art...sounds like emoto is the way to go.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts