MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody changed tires on there brutale. And to what kind and how did you all like them. I got a nail at 600 mi The tire probley wont last to long with the patch. :banghead:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've just changed to Diablo Strada's front and rear. Corsa's lasted 2300 miles.
The Strada's have done 1000 miles so far a lot of it was wet roads and really like them, seem excellent in the tight twisties. Chicken strip about 1/4 inch and they don't even look like there is any wear yet the Corsa's were half gone by this stage.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I didn't notice any difference, I haven't altered any of the suspension settings at times I feel it could be softer, but I like the stability as it is, no noticible harder feel.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I've gone 140 multiple times on a plugged tire...so long as it's in the center, you're fine....near the edge...the hell with that...

·
Registered
104 Posts
I changed out to Pilot Powers and love 'em. Definitely better feel and warmup than Diablo Corsas. Looking forward to trying the dual compound pilots next. On that note though, who's changed out to 180's instead of 190? I have a pipe clearance issue.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I went from the Pilot Powers to the Diablo Corsas and am definately going back to the Powers on my next set. The thing that kept me from them was they no longer offered 65s for the Brutale front tire in the USA. What to do? 70s may have a clearance problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts