MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that's the seat is a bit firm, I do a long trips at times and by time I get where I'm going my arse s numb. What I masking has anyone's modified the seat to make it a little more comfy to sit on,

·
Registered
583 Posts
I swapped out the slippery stock seat for the colour-matched accessory one from MV. Much better comfort, although still firm. But even after a few 600 mile days in a row, no issues with numb butt.

A guy I ride with has an air-hawk and loves it. The key appears to be as little air as possible, nothing more.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have just changed my seat for the MV seat, I didn't notice a difference in the comfort but definately more grip.
I have never had an issue with the seat on my F4 or F3, I must have a fat arse - (natural padding)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Anyone suggest where to buy the MV seat at a reasonable price?
I was quoted $353 here, which is double the equivalent Euro price.

·
Registered
465 Posts
No problems here. Done 400+ miles in a day and no real issues. having said that I've done 600 on my previous Ninja and used to do long cycle rides. The OH, however, is not a great fan of long distance pillion rides due to the hard seat. I may invest in an airhawk, if I can get one in the UK..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered my seat from starwintrading, lovely seat in white but NOT as advertised
The picture on the site clearly showed red stitching, the seat I got was the early model
You may want to check before ordering from them

·
Registered
32 Posts
I use

padded bicycle shorts under the riding gear for longer trips (longer than 1 hour), that works perfect and keeps the temp inside great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts