MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, other dam year on this forum

I just want to wishes all friends near and far, black and white, brown and red, short and tall, ball and hairy, fat and skinny, big and small, young and old... Wishing you and your family Thanksgiving love and joy

·
Registered
791 Posts
Same to you Phil!!!

·
Super Moderator
24,095 Posts
back atcha!

·
Old Wing Nut
22,155 Posts
Looking forward to the traditional family gathering and feast. I have a lot to be thankful for.

Best wishes to all my MV.NET friends for a happy Thanksgiving in the USA, or just a damn nice day elsewhere.!!!

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Yes happy thanksgiving You all out there.
I will decorate our christmas tree on site tomorrow and go to a restaurant called La Perdiz in Montevideo for dinner.
Hope You all get not to fat and ride You bikes instead of sitting in front of the telly watching football.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
I'm most thankful this year for good friends. My wife has not been well recently, and not really up for preparing a big Thanksgiving meal. Knowing this, some close friends have invited us to their home today to celebrate with them. I'm very thankful. Best wishes to you all.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm most thankful this year for good friends. My wife has not been well recently, and not really up for preparing a big Thanksgiving meal. Knowing this, some close friends have invited us to their home today to celebrate with them. I'm very thankful. Best wishes to you all.
Nice to have close friends Kevin. Hope your wife gets well soon.
David

·
Registered
619 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
This is my late best friends Birthday. We all miss him. (Prostate cancer complications 53 yrs old)
Yesterday was my oldest daughters Birthday, working on her doctorate!

Cheers! Ed S :)

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I flew home to the UK for the holiday this year, and as there isn't a thanksgiving here, Chr1s_J and I found a pub nearby.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everyone. I flew home to the UK for the holiday this year, and as there isn't a thanksgiving here, Chr1s_J and I found a pub nearby.
Two Extraordinary Gentlemen.......:)

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

:drummer:

about time for me to go cook a turkey

:mouthwate:mouthwate

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Someone has to post the picture of Al-/Prince. Twins separated at birth I tell ya.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,831 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Peeps.

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store
but she couldn't find one big enough for her family.

She asked a stock boy, ' Do these turkeys get any bigger?'

The stock boy replied, 'No ma'am, they're dead...'

1 - 20 of 24 Posts