MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happe Easter to any Greek, Russian, Egyptian, Syrian, Etheopian, or anyone else following the Orthodox calendar.. Today would be Good Friday and this sunday is Easter Sunday.. Here in Aus we have a public hoiliday on monday because of Anzac Day so its a long weekend again..

·
Registered
301 Posts
ewoggle said:
Happe Easter to any Greek, Russian, Egyptian, Syrian, Etheopian, or anyone else following the Orthodox calendar.. Today would be Good Friday and this sunday is Easter Sunday.. Here in Aus we have a public hoiliday on monday because of Anzac Day so its a long weekend again..
Tuesday is actually ANZAC day and the public holiday..... if you have monday off, don't be a dick and turn up to work on Tuesday!!! Or do some states like to be different??????

:stickpoke

Doc

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DoctorMV said:
Tuesday is actually ANZAC day and the public holiday..... if you have monday off, don't be a dick and turn up to work on Tuesday!!! Or do some states like to be different??????

:stickpoke

Doc
:):) i only realised a little while ago.. i think most people will take monday off anyways. as for me ive got mon-thu off every week, i work weekends only at the moment.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ewoggle said:
:):) i only realised a little while ago.. i think most people will take monday off anyways. as for me ive got mon-thu off every week, i work weekends only at the moment.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

some people have all the luck..... mid-week rides attract far less cops....

almost every one in my section at work is having monday off... I have to go in to "hold the fort", but I take time off to go to Phillip Island in return... :laughing: :laughing:

Take care

Doc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts