MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
THANX, ALL!

I'm forty-four. Hopefully, my Desmosedici should be here by my 45th. I say next year we have a big blow-out at a track, and everybody can take turns doing fast laps on the Duc 'Dici!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
WYD OPN said:
THANX, ALL!

I'm forty-four. Hopefully, my Desmosedici should be here by my 45th. I say next year we have a big blow-out at a track, and everybody can take turns doing fast laps on the Duc 'Dici!

44!?! Wow don’t worry its not cold, your just going to die soon... :laughing: Sorry i have a bit of a dark sense of humor

I would be happy to just ride that Dici around a cleared parking lot!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
spalding12 said:
holy cow, my friend
an hour on the phone with you yesterday....
and you never told me it was your birthday

happy birthday....
i hope you are having a great day...... you deserve it
An hour on the phone! :blah:
I don't even talk to my Girlfriend that long! :ahhh:

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MADMAN said:
An hour on the phone! :blah:
I don't even talk to my Girlfriend that long! :ahhh:
that just tells us how much bike talk there is when you're on the phone to your girl :laughing:

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
twoeleven said:
Happy Bday, Wyd...I'll bring mine, too, bandits or no bandits! :bandit:

Griff
twoeleven
Thanx, Griff...
We'll have to hire a Homeland Security team... or just outrun all the bandits on the Ducs!

BTW... I meant to say I was THIRTY-four... yeah, uh... that's right... 34 years old... no, really... only 34... ...(I wish.)

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
MADMAN said:
I can't see WYD OPN with a gun :bandit:
Though I can see him with a water pistol :stopp: :piss:
:laughing:
Thanx, MAD! I do still (sniff! sniff!) miss the CAPS LOCK. Talk about going from a gun to a water pistol! Life will NEVER be the same without you yelling in all the threads. Someone should never have given you the "Bob Barker Treatment", I say.
:jsm: :ahhh: :laughing:

Thanx, also, for the B-Day well-wishes.

BTW... I actually have a concealed-carry permit in my permanent-residence state, and I usually carry a Glock 30 (.45 caliber). No "Super-Soakers" for me.

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
happy birthday!! :birthday: :birthday: :yo: :violin: :drummer: :guitarist :violin: :guitarist :drummer: seems to me you have enjoyed yourself here today!!

G30 great choice... :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
odonata said:
happy birthday!!
seems to me you have enjoyed yourself here today!!

G30 great choice...
Thanx, Ben! If you're referring to my sarcasm in the 'Sedici thread, yes. Probably got a bit carried away, but sometimes I can't help it. Please excuse my dry humor, etc.

G30 with HydraShock Hollows IS hard to beat for close-range self-defense. Wish I was as proficient as you, with guns AND the Jet Li stuff.

I will stick to brass, keyboard, and vocals for music, though. Strings kicked my a** in Instrumental Proficiency during college. It killed small animals when I played!

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
MV-999R said:
Happy Birthday!!! :drummer: :guitarist :guitarist

Have a good one and enjoy your day there :friday:
Thanx...

Do I correctly remember you being from an island off the Northwest coast of Africa? I'll check the registry.
:friday:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts