MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Fourth everyone! Now lets go ride...:drummer::f4:

From our friends at Wiki...

"In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Congress approved the wording of the Declaration on July 4 and then sent it to the printer. Whether John Hancock, as the elected President of the Second Continental Congress, or anyone else signed the document that day is unknown, because that document has been lost — presumably destroyed in the printing process.[1] Hancock's name and that of a witness do appear on the typeset broadside that was published within a few days. On August 2 in the following month, an engrossed document in script form[2] was signed by Hancock and other delegates."

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
:friday:

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Happy 232nd birthday! You don't look a day over 225. :highclap::birthday:

:penguin:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ha ha Up the rebels!!! :drummer: All the best to our colonial friends across the pond:stickpoke

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha ha Up the rebels!!! :drummer: All the best to our colonial friends across the pond:stickpoke

PLEASE don't buy us back!!! With the exchange rate as it is, please don't get any funny ideas! :jsm:

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I was going post something but figured since I posted up on Memorial day it might be a bit excessive! Happy Independence Day to the US of A!!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
PLEASE don't buy us back!!! With the exchange rate as it is, please don't get any funny ideas! :jsm:

Griff
twoeleven

fair point, as i'm feeling generous i'll give say £100 for the country whcih is what about 50 trillion dollars right now;)

not to stoke the fire but i think it was an english civil war untill it ended........just fought on colonial soil:stickpoke yup we lost to ourselves:jerkoff: fairly typical for us anyway.

hope everyone had a great day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts