MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have not recovered yet....and Ade ran away to the I. O. M.

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Monkey Butt

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Over my short term of membership I have never seen anyone else's birthday attract so much attention.

I think it's a tad unfair that one member should be singled out for favouritism!:smile2::wink2:

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yes, but she is accomodating to the membership....:mouthwate:heart::spank::hump::humpother:blowjob::hitit::love:

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Wtf?
Is this how the forum used to roll before thought police came to rule?

Bring back the old days...:moon: :blowjob:

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Over my short term of membership I have never seen anyone else's birthday attract so much attention.

I think it's a tad unfair that one member should be singled out for favouritism!:smile2::wink2:
Donna once let me smash her back doors in at a Bike meeting down at the Ace Cafe.. Ever since I've been unable to get rid of this weeping sore, but it was worth it.

I'll have nothing bad said about Donna's reputation. She may look like an slapper and talk like an slapper but don't let that fool you. ... She really is an slapper.

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wtf?

Yes, yes, Ooooohhhh yessssssss.....

Reactions: theknurl

·
Registered
14,676 Posts
?

Wtf?

revhead1957;
That's not the problem, it's snowflakes, the Forum has been pussified
Look at the Help Map section.......I have a full shop, people are too lazy to avail themselves of it.....for free
(lunch and drinks required)

Go back and look up about hitcho73 and his problem with his MV F4.....
The motor ate a wellnut.......a service part
And the dealer, Alto and the OZ importer, Paul Feeny Group fucked him around....
Rob Rossi (MVista) and I took them on.....
I called the Paul Feeny Group the Pin Fuck Group in size 7 red letters
I told them to just give him a new motor after they fucked up the repair 3 times
Guess who was watching?......MVAgusta.It>:)

Guess who isn't the importer any more >:)>:)>:)and the dealer lost the franchise too

Rob volunteered to inspect all 17 MV dealers in OZ once a month and check the status of every bike in for
repair and when the parts were ordered......if they gave him a pass to do so......

Guess what MV did?.......parts are Factory direct to the dealer

People have misrepresented parts they had in the FS section......a set of RG-3s come to mind
TOTAL SHITSTORM.......Matt got his money back....but it took a while
:frown2:

·
Super Moderator
22,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What Noel is saying here is that this forum takes care of its own. It has always been a family. It has been diluted and some of the more colorful folks have gone their own way for reasons personal.

Donna was directly born from that family, hell she may be my daughter....:later:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Reactions: JDS

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
I only spent one night with Donna back in 2012 and she totally tolerated my haemorrhoid with a sympathy that's uncommon these days.

Now that I have every STD known to the UK I'm on a regimen of pills that resembles three scoops of mixed lollies from the confectionary section of Woolworths. Still, I've featured The Lancet twice now.

Miss you babe.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I only spent one night with Donna back in 2012 and she totally tolerated my haemorrhoid with a sympathy that's uncommon these days.

Now that I have every STD known to the UK I'm on a regimen of pills that resembles three scoops of mixed lollies from the confectionary section of Woolworths. Still, I've featured The Lancet twice now.

Miss you babe.
It’s a good dahamn think you work for a pharmaceutical company.....:laugh:

Reactions: The_castle

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What Noel is saying here is that this forum takes care of its own. It has always been a family. It has been diluted and some of the more colorful folks have gone their own way for reasons personal.

Donna was directly born from that family, hell she may be my daughter....:later:
I’m still alive.....

Reactions: silentservice703
21 - 38 of 38 Posts