MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
thanks!
yup, another year in the books. fast approching my mid-life crisis. better start planning that now. maybe a 1000R?

and on the positive side, in two more years i can race Forumla 40 with Willow Springs Motorcycle Club!

alex

03 r6
05 f4

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Happy Birthday Alex :birthday: :birthday:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Midlife crisis..are you kidding me? :laughing: My dad hasn't had one yet, and he's 53....luckily, if/when he has one, I'll benefit, as he too, likes italian sportbikes, and says the next bike he's getting, is from the same dealership I got mine from :naughty:

Have a great B-Day though!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Happy birthday Alex! :drummer: :birthday: :drummer:

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
happy birthday :guitarist

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
Alex, happy birthday to you. My birthday present to you:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MV-A...ewItemQQcategoryZ35624QQitemZ4635316272QQrdZ1
just what you were looking for. Make sure you go right to "buy it now" otherwise someone else will snatch it at that price very shortly...
Thanks for that. I just put it on my "watched items" list. It is a good price for the "buy it now". Too bad the shipping is $30! Kinda thinking I might find an auction closer to home and be able to pick it up...

style_one - I plan to go for a ride! Look for my post in the Group Rides forum. I'll be doing Ojai - which is just an awesome ride. Lot's of twisty roads out in the middle of nowhere.

That's a nice b-day gift in my book!

Alex

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
:naughty:
darthmvader said:
lets do a birthday ride
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Why :naughty: ? because a "birthday jump" for skydiver means you jump with your birthday suit... which reminds me of a vid of a Germany TV show that had a funny clip for it: http://media.putfile.com/naked-skydiving

Happy Birthday, just don't crash if you decide to do a "birthday ride" :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
thanks all for the birthday well-wishes!

a great group here on this forum! and i feel so fortunate be a small part of it.

thank you!
alex

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Mate, mid life crisis's are the best...you get to do all the stuff you wanted to, but never did.....happy birthday.... :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts