MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Thanx Guys

Thanks so much for all the good wishes guys.......................Shock horror!! I hardly drink at all these days.

:smoking:​

·
Super Moderator
22,871 Posts
Ah, yes, one Happy Birthday from us to you! See you soon, friend!

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Happy Birthday Guys

Sharing a birthday with the mighty Ade.
Belated Happy Birthday to you both..

Hope you guys had a good day and where suitably pampered..

I see it’s been a bit wet up your end of the woods Ade.. Hope it stopped raining on your birthday and you managed to get a ride in…
:f4:

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Belated Happy Birthday to you both..

Hope you guys had a good day and where suitably pampered..

I see it’s been a bit wet up your end of the woods Ade.. Hope it stopped raining on your birthday and you managed to get a ride in…
:f4:

Thanx to everyone for their good wishes, no pampering going on here I'm sad to say. The weather has been abysmal, torrential rain for days on end, its been almost monsoon conditions.

The riding season on the IOM has it seems come to an end (Didn't really start this year in fact) I'll bet I have done less than 500 miles on two wheels since Easter.

:smoking:​

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Thanx to everyone for their good wishes, no pampering going on here I'm sad to say. The weather has been abysmal, torrential rain for days on end, its been almost monsoon conditions.

The riding season on the IOM has it seems come to an end (Didn't really start this year in fact) I'll bet I have done less than 500 miles on two wheels since Easter.

:smoking:
That's 500 miles more than me for the whole year.. If its the same next year, I'm getting ride of all the bikes apart from the Kwaka and buy myself and the Mrs a classic car...

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Almost missed this...Happy Birthday Ol fella, hope it's a great one!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dearest Ade,
I feel so horrible that I missed your birthday. I will do ANYTHING you want to make it up to you!
Donna :naughty::friday::birthday::devilsmok

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Dearest Ade,
I feel so horrible that I missed your birthday. I will do ANYTHING you want to make it up to you!
Donna :naughty::friday::birthday::devilsmok
yep.....bend over and grab your ankles. :naughty:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Might be considered 'Dapper' in the London area John, but in the rest of the UK that pink tie would certainly be regarded as a bit 'Gay'.
:smoking:
(this photo was actually taken at a charity function with a "straw hat, seersucker suit" dress code.....)

I usually wear this get up once a year...... on Easter Sunday. I've done it pretty much every year of late but once. A few years back, the Easter Sunday weather was 35 degrees.......no seersucker that day!

White shirt, pink tie, seersucker suit, panama hat...........and white bucks. :wtf:

In the Deep South, seersucker suits are normal business attire (especially in the court room) from Memorial Day to Labor Day. It goes back to the era prior to air conditioning. I readily admit that my fashion sense is stuck in the 50's-60's. I actually bought my white bucks over 35 years ago. As I only wear them once a year now, they're still in 'as new' condition.

As for the pink tie......well, it takes a man that is completely confident in his male sexuality to wear pink.......that's why Ade's so envious. :naughty:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts