MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just small thread with the best wishes for a long list of well wishes to the latest young couple in this great family.
Your legendary status has just been upgraded Sir. ( http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/member.php?u=4864 )
Wishing the two of you all the love and happiness I live with every day with my little Liesl, God bless and fuck the rest....hip hip horay !!!!!
They're all jolly good people.... from the bottom of our hearts, best wishes, love, hugs and kisses for you both..:mouthwate

·
Registered
90 Posts
We'll be thinking of you

May your love grow from strength to strength as time passes. Tons of love and hugs from down under....... & what Dons said.

Have a wonderful day.

·
Administrator
19,550 Posts
Maybe an explanation is in order?

You may know that Pam and I decided to consecrate our love and desire to be together for the rest of our lives by marrying. We chose October 4th to make the commitment official and that date is fast approaching.
Since no formal invitations or announcements have been made, you will not be surprised to learn that we are eloping.
Sunset on the beach at St Simons Island this Saturday is the time and location. Cheryl Rainer Nelson will conduct the ceremony and hear our vows.
You are all welcome to come witness this special moment in our lives, but there is no reception or party planned. We will spend the night in St Simons and then head home Sunday.
Our home will be in Marietta, but we will be living in Peachtree City until that home is ready. At that time we will have a big Reception/House Warming party and hope you will join us for that.
We are both very excited, nervous, happy and ready.

And for those coming to the Bubba who have not met her yet....Pam will be there..... :love:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oh , believe us, we just started saving harder. Hope you don't mind Liesl and I jumping the gun on you Ed, but the forum does come b4 Facebook mate. Love all you all.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Congrats Pam & Ed! Very happy for you! :friday:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
They got hitched earlier today......"what's his name" did good marrying Ms. Pam.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
Congrats Ed. Hope you two have a long and happy life together. Looking forward to meeting your new bride and better 3/4 at Randy's in a few weeks !

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Great news and congratulations to you both. I want to wish Ed and Pam all my best wishes and every blessing in your life and love together.
Brian.

·
King of Bling
9,817 Posts
A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat!

Congrats Ed and Pam...

Hope you both have a happy future together with lots of laughter and fun in life.... Know whatahmean, know whatahmean, nudge nudge, know whatahmean, say no more? .....A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat! ;) :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts