MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? Do you know which? :)

Now I have to watch the movie :eek:
Looked like a Disco Volante to me from the quick view I got of it. The camera work was rather interesting with the first view of the bike being obvious to show off the MV logo.

It was kind of interesting that a Japanese lady living in France would own an Italian made bike. :)

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Thanks Robert :) Not a Disco - here it is around 39 seconds in you see the logo & part tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJHTGmjlbYI

Hard to say what it is but am guessing it may be a CTSL - they certainly did pan on logo to drive the point home, didn't they? Nice pick up, Thank you for pointing us to that :)

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Robert :) Not a Disco - here it is around 39 seconds in you see the logo & part tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJHTGmjlbYI

Hard to say what it is but am guessing it may be a CTSL - they certainly did pan on logo to drive the point home, didn't they? Nice pick up, Thank you for pointing us to that :)
Hey. No problem. Was watching that movie last night and saw the bike and figured I would share since most of the "movie MV's" tend to be newer bikes.

There's actually an Internet Movie Cars Database out there with a section for MV Agusta's. You might be familiar with this already but here's a link just in case.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-MV+Agusta.html

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looked at the list and I'm sure at least 2 of the "unknown" list could be identified.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I was thinking that myself. I found the entry for Hannibal Rising and there's was some question on the identity of that bike too. :)

For fun I looked up a couple of cars that I owned in the database and found that large of the Range Rover Series 2's were on fire :shocker:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
I wasn't familiar with that link Robert, thank you for that link as well :) I am liking this thread :yo:

@ Reckler - this could get interesting - Unknown models but from left to right:

1 again could be a CTSL

2. 750 America or one of the modified Americas to 850ss.

3. Ago on GP 350 can't tell if it is a 3 or four from that angle

4. Again that is a 350 the silver under the seat and apparent lack of exhaust on the side we can see confuses me but definitely NOT Ago pushing that one as someone in that thread thinks.

Wonder what others make of it?

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Lady Murasaki rides a classic MV in the movie. :)
@ Reckler - this could get interesting -

Wonder what others make of it?
Good catch Robert, Last time I saw that movie I wouldn't have known the connection between classic and modern, as I didn't know anything about the Agusta history. I thought they were a new brand as of '99 :loser: Owning one was just a wet dream:jsm:.

It would be cool if you guys could Identify all of them and keep the unknown database at (0) I can't imagine a bigger collection of MV knowledge than the membership of the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts