MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone got any close up pictures of the Rizoma handlebar caps in black & silver on their 910r or 910/750? I am thinking of getting a set but have not seen what they look like on the Brutale, other than the red. Can't seem to get the picture in. :cussing:

Rizioma Handlebar Caps

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aussie MV said:
Has anyone got any close up pictures of the Rizoma handlebar caps in black & silver on their 910r or 910/750? I am thinking of getting a set but have not seen what they look like on the Brutale, other than the red. Can't seem to get the picture in. :cussing:

Rizioma Handlebar Caps
Is there anyone that wants to help me out with this one please??

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rsduce said:
I think they have a pic on the rizoma site of a brutale, you might be able to save the pic and zoom in?
Yeah I tried that but it came up fuzzy, thanks anyway mate.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Aussie MV said:

Rizioma Handlebar Caps
did you install them ? like em ?
thinking of putting them on my bike to

·
Registered
417 Posts
only trouble i have seen on here ,i thought about getting them was they are lighter ends,and the 910 realy wants a heavy end.To stop (reduce) the vibes.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love them, they look great and have little if no vibration at all. They were easy to fit..... the dealer did it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Aussie MV said:
I love them, they look great and have little if no vibration at all. They were easy to fit..... the dealer did it.
I am sure they look great.But IMO the bar ends are too light. :baddeal: If i go little bit longer ride i change the original bar ends because of better handling :blowjob: ....but they look soooo goood! :friday:

mike21

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mike21 said:
I am sure they look great.But IMO the bar ends are too light. :baddeal: If i go little bit longer ride i change the original bar ends because of better handling :blowjob: ....but they look soooo goood! :friday:

mike21
Maybe my bike is smoother than yours mike21 :laughing: I do know what you mean though I actually do get a little vibrating. But it's funny I seem to get more vibration at lower speed so I have to ride flat out on the longer rides :naughty: .

So do you change from the Rizoma bar ends back to the factory bar ends for the long rides, is it pretty easy to change them over. It only looks like an allen key is needed??

·
Registered
720 Posts
Aussie MV said:
Maybe my bike is smoother than yours mike21 :laughing: I do know what you mean though I actually do get a little vibrating. But it's funny I seem to get more vibration at lower speed so I have to ride flat out on the longer rides :naughty: .

So do you change from the Rizoma bar ends back to the factory bar ends for the long rides, is it pretty easy to change them over. It only looks like an allen key is needed??

Yes i do and yes you do.
....2 mins :naughty: ;)

mike21 :smoking:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mike21 said:
Looks nice..but imo you should consider black caps too??

Mike21 :smoking:
Hey Mike I notice your rubber on the grip is slightly twisted in the photo, mine does the exact same. This is the only downfall isn't it? Looks shit hot though.. :mouthwate

1 - 15 of 15 Posts