MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I found a very handy handle bar for my son. It's seemingly well constructed and good size.

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thanks!

I actually very interested that bike carrier tray at the back of SUV. How did he load bike on to it? or how did he put the tray with bike on it into his SUV?
Really? You would trust the whole weight of your bike to be supported at highway speeds on a single bit of 2"x2" box? Add to the fact you've also got a couple hundred kilo's of bike cantilevered a good 4'+ behind the rear axle ...... also check the max allowable rear axle load of that car and I bet it's only within allowable weights with nothing more than a driver sat in it ......

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Really? You would trust the whole weight of your bike to be supported at highway speeds on a single bit of 2"x2" box? Add to the fact you've also got a couple hundred kilo's of bike cantilevered a good 4'+ behind the rear axle ...... also check the max allowable rear axle load of that car and I bet it's only within allowable weights with nothing more than a driver sat in it ......
Hum... I don't know the maximum weight the tow bar can hold, just thought the tray look so handy. My trailer is not that convenient.

·
Super Moderator
21,417 Posts
There is a member who regularly carries his Brutale America that way.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
You might have the wrong one.

Hi

I found a very handy handle bar for my son. It's seemingly well constructed and good size.
Hi Rui
I just received this one in the mail, 15 minutes ago literally.

I friend bought it for me in the UK and since I figured that MV still uses the same bolt pattern on the fuel caps between your bike and our older models (guessing here), that the REF.DR01 might be the correct part for your bike, no spacer in between.

Could anybody confirm the bolt hole patterns when possible please ?

Sorry about the picture quality, that tank was in a fire and I'm in a big hurry :naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Rui
I just received this one in the mail, 15 minutes ago literally.

I friend bought it for me in the UK and since I figured that MV still uses the same bolt pattern on the fuel caps between your bike and our older models (guessing here), that the REF.DR01 might be the correct part for your bike, no spacer in between.

Could anybody confirm the bolt hole patterns when possible please ?

Sorry about the picture quality, that tank was in a fire and I'm in a big hurry :naughty:
the pattern on mine is the same as my other bikes, and the length of bolts are Long, short, long, short, long, short, counting from bottom right.

it feels better with spacer because the without spacer, there is not much room for fingers.

cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts