MV Agusta Forum banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
@MarcSilverTriple

Hey do you know if the dealer Recchia moto ever finish an aftermarket solution for the top rack?

@Duc-Mike

Do you know if Federico is still making a rack?

Before I go making my own I would rather find something =).
Sure! Just write Federico:

Federico Bagnacani

Responsabile Vendite
0522-889210
[email protected]

Ciao Mike

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
909 Posts
@MarcSilverTriple

Hey do you know if the dealer Recchia moto ever finish an aftermarket solution for the top rack?
I believe it should be ready. You may contact them via their Web site. The last time I had contact with them was few days before thé confinement in France...

Reactions: Tigerfx

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I do not speak English. (translator) I'm sorry.
It's just a sketch. It will be done on Monday.
CAD files are not available. Top Case will be for sale.
It is screwed in the same way as the original.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is no original. Do you have a turismo veloce bike to test your product with before you try to sell this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
OK. I would prefer to mount the hardware to the plate so there is only 1 holder plate instead of 2. So as long as the center piece and side posts can be fastened to the holder plate. Awesome.

·
Registered
909 Posts
HOMEMADE
scanning the original holder
material - aviation aluminum
for: GIVI Monokey system, or other.

View attachment 481402 View attachment 481403 View attachment 481404 View attachment 481405 View attachment 481406
In this current form, there is still some work to do: you will have to work out the sides that goes within the rear frame.

Few suggestions for improvement : consider a SW Motech middle plate as a possible improvement to allow mounts of top plates adapted to any top case on the market, as well as luggage racks (they are fixed with 3 1/4 turn srews and a cernter positionning element (pics below) - that gives ability to adapt depending on the usage).

·
Registered
909 Posts
Reactions: Sujal and Duc-Mike

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
my biggest concern is what the mounting plate looks like when the top case is not mounted. Sujal your plate looks very nice and I would be very interested in having you make one for me once you have the final product.

121 - 140 of 141 Posts