MV Agusta Forum banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi again MarcSilverTriple

Any news? :smile2: I'm asking because I'm going for a trip soon and REALLY need to use a top case.

Best regards :smile2:
Fastest, most professional built and holding 15kgs on now over 10.000kms without any problems is the solution of Federico from MotoStore Reggio Emilia.

http://motostore.re.it

Ask Federico and tell him I've sent you, Duc Mike from Austria

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Mike
I notice you are using a Shad box
Which base plate did you order?
Does this fit directly to the top case adapter?
Thanks

Reactions: Duc-Mike

·
Registered
22 Posts
I

Any news?
I'm asking because I'm going for a trip soon and REALLY need to use a top case.

Best regards
Fastest, most professional built and holding 15kgs on now over 10.000kms without any problems is the solution of Federico from MotoStore Reggio Emilia.

http://motostore.re.it

Ask Federico and tell him I've sent you, Duc Mike from Austria
Thank you Duc Mike! ? I have sent an e-mail to Federico and cross my fingers that he can help ? Otherwise I don't know what to do.

·
Registered
909 Posts

Any news? :smile2: I'm asking because I'm going for a trip soon and REALLY need to use a top case.

Best regards :smile2:
Unfortunately, not. He is still considering what he can do in terms of pricing, as it is going to be very small number of top case mount… As I said, I'll update here when he will provide me a link or information page...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you get answer from Federico? Already ordered?
Cheers Mike
Thanks for your follow-up Duc-Mike :smile2: :surprise::smile2: I haven't got a response from Federico by e-mail. I've tried to call him too, but not been able to reach him :|
And I don't know what to do: Try a bit more or wait for MV to come up with a solution (see last post from Sandmanmp42) :|
I really need that top box, panniers are not enough.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for your follow-up Duc-Mike :smile2: :surprise::smile2: I haven't got a response from Federico by e-mail. I've tried to call him too, but not been able to reach him :|

And I don't know what to do: Try a bit more or wait for MV to come up with a solution (see last post from Sandmanmp42) :|

I really need that top box, panniers are not enough.
Okay I just got answer, he wrote!
Send please the mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hello,

Got the painted parts back last week-end from Vocenty parts. They are now mounted and I took the time to take pictures.

Here is.

The top case mount is modular:
  • The middle plate is from SW-Motech and is existing for quite a good range of top case brands and models and is easily unmount with 3 1/4 turn screws.
  • The support plate can be removed to keep only the passenger grab rail in, and this can be quickly done. Further, it doesn't require to drill the orignal passenger grab rail. It replaces it.
  • The new passenger grab rail is mounted on the original mounting points from the TV
Information will follow once my friend is providing an url to get information and contact to order the kit.
Hello, my friend have sorted few things and would be able to launch a production batch if there is interest for the parts. Any one out there still looking for this?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Is it possible to buy this bracket/rack? Thanks Geoff
Well, due to the lack of reactions here and other places, my friend did hold this on. And I went in Lyon (France) show yesterday, and there will be soon an option available (march 2020) from recchia moto (a MV Agusta dealer near Lyon). It's quite well thought, but unfortunately have not taken pictures yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, my friend have sorted few things and would be able to launch a production batch if there is interest for the parts. Any one out there still looking for this?
I am interested. Soon taking delivery on a 2016 Lusso. My first MV Agusta!
I need a top case to get my wife on the bike.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Got a response from MV today, I know we have heard this before, but maybe they will pull through this time.
So has MV released a top case yet? I can't find anything on line. I know the reply you got from MV was over a year ago (just a blink of an eye when dealing with italian things)

101 - 120 of 141 Posts