MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Finland we have only few years spent the Halloween. It´s still not so popular here, UNFORTUNATELLY! :violin:
I wanted to start this thread, because I love all holloween-stuff, and I would like to read stories of your Holloween, and if possible, SEE pics of it! :highclap:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
We skipped Halloween this year. We do it every year, decorating the front yard, pounds and pounds of candy, having family over for dinner, the whole thing.

This year it was just a roast done by me on my day off (wrote about it in another thread) and we hid out in the bedroom with all the lights off.

I like Halloween. It's fun.

Nice pic Greg. A cowgirl, 2 nurses, and Pipi Longstockings? Heh.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Halloween was always my favorite holiday growing up...Probably because my Mom didn't allow me to eat candy on any other day, and all I ever got for Christmas was socks and pajamas...

Unfortunately for my little French Bulldog "Leo", I don't have any kids to dress up...

Despite his not-so-thrilled-about-it expression, he had a blast meeting all the kids who came to the door last night!

Presenting, SuperDawg!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Mary and I at a party

Attachments

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thank you guys! Here is some pics of the only Halloween-party where we´ve been...
It was Ducati-clubs party.
On the first ones is me and Mike...

(sorry the quality of pics is not very good!)
:banghead:

I couldn´t make them better.... Sorry!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I've never really done Halloween. It's always had more of an anti-social connotation to it in the UK. I enjoyed it when I lived in Canada though, but my housemate told me I wasn't adopting exactly the right spirit by carving pentagrams and inverted crosses into pumpkins! :)

Si

1 - 8 of 8 Posts