MV Agusta Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
don't know the answer to that will need to speak to the surgeon its definitely healing its itchy its my foot that's painful fractured metatatasells and ankle .

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
yes they certainly did the engine is ok no coolant leaks and no oil leaks its the left hand side of bike that got it right hand side is ok .

·
Administrator
19,486 Posts
Nice scar....!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
cheers m8 I will need to watch when I go through customs now will set all alarms off lol .

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Edward that is uncanny there are links in that vid with the tree that only I can put together 1 he cuts tree down the link timber I was a wood machinist,
and 2 now my arm, that is brilliant. Rebuilding myself every day getting stronger mentally and physically .

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Edward I am healing ok still need op to remove the plate should have been done around about today but cant get in touch with hospital because of this covid19 we are in lock down
esq'z me thanks for the offer I have a fuel tank and most of said parts, would need a frame been in contact with insurance everything is fine with them , right now I need to heal properly
its going to take a long time have no work as I am self employed no money coming in so have that to deal with
I've a red frame off a 750 that will interchange.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
thanks for the offer cruiser bike has been settled on insurance will be gone tomorrow , will take me some time to get back on a bike
if at all will need to get strength back in the left wrist and my ankle really pissed at what caused this and those responsible .

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
well thought I would check in with you guys and update it has for me been a really rough two months first I had this accident which none of it was my fault then covid 19 struck
which meant no work, and three weeks ago my brother sadly passed away suddenly which has hit the family hard, he was a gunner in the first gulf war he will be sadly missed
so this has not been an easy 2 months received insurance money for bike, bike written off hand is still painful have no grip and ankle still hurts slowly getting better got an appointment at hospital Monday just thought I would check in .

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Fingers crossed for your appointment, my ankle and should took 16 weeks which was not great.

So many people having bereavements at the moment, not that it helps in the slightest with your loss. Hope the rest of the year works out better for you.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Sorry for your loss mate! Glad you are checking in! During our quarantine Stay at home, Me and my 83 year old father work on my MV. Its funny now he stands by and I ask him to hold the light and pass me the tools! Time is short so I really appreciate those moments after all the hell i agave them when younger.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Fingers crossed for your appointment, my ankle and should took 16 weeks which was not great.

So many people having bereavements at the moment, not that it helps in the slightest with your loss. Hope the rest of the year works out better for you.
at least you have given me a time frame we will se what they say on Mom thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sorry for your loss mate! Glad you are checking in! During our quarantine Stay at home, Me and my 83 year old father work on my MV. Its funny now he stands by and I ask him to hold the light and pass me the tools! Time is short so I really appreciate those moments after all the hell i agave them when younger.
so true my father didn't cope well and he was glad i was with him he is 90 mum was also shocked i had to break the news to them.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
little bit off there its a Canadian import Yamaha V-MAX THE FULL POWER 145HP. these were the best production models.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss and the tough times recently. One thing is for sure, love goes on, memories live strong and our experiences make us who we are... Therefore you will bounce back even stronger. In a years time, you'll be pleased with your progress and dare I say maybe starting to consider the next bike.... maybe not, but either way, it's in your blood. Stay well, wishing you a speedy recovery and very best wishes for the future (y)

41 - 60 of 63 Posts