MV Agusta Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sorry to hear the news! Hope you mend soon MV Raptor, never nice to know of bike accidents, but you're still with us. Keep fighting and healing and I wish you the speediest recovery. You have done well to survive that with an open fracture, keep well, where about are you in the UK? If I'm local enough, happy to offer my support in the coming months should you need anything at all. (y)

·
Registered
231 Posts
thanks Dan but you are a bit away from me I'm in Scotland but good to know
Ouch, just a bit! Well put me up for a weekend then and in return i'll do whatever ya need, albeit nothing sexual!! :) Ha ha ha PMSL. Hope you feel better soon fella. Take care! (y)

·
Super Moderator
21,778 Posts
Well, if it was an aggressive driver response that really sucks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Best wishes on a full recovery. Steering dampers are a necessity if you get back on two. Fresh out of racing school back in the day, that was my first lesson. My MV has a crc one which "just" does the job. I've been thinking of upgrading to the Ohlins.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Best wishes on a full recovery. Steering dampers are a necessity if you get back on two. Fresh out of racing school back in the day, that was my first lesson. My MV has a crc one which "just" does the job. I've been thinking of upgrading to the Ohlins.
Ohlins one on mine has saved a few squeaky bum moments and has good adjustment on it, works well!! (y)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I had a matris damper no steering damper was going to save me that day this was vicious and violent .
it has been explained to me what caused the accident and appropriate action is being taken at the moment I'm on the mend
but feel I have been hit by a bus.

·
Administrator
19,129 Posts
That is a shame...likely a write off for insurance. Hope you mend well.
I think I have a fuel tank for your bike if needed....

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Edward I am healing ok still need op to remove the plate should have been done around about today but cant get in touch with hospital because of this covid19 we are in lock down
esq'z me thanks for the offer I have a fuel tank and most of said parts, would need a frame been in contact with insurance everything is fine with them , right now I need to heal properly
its going to take a long time have no work as I am self employed no money coming in so have that to deal with

21 - 40 of 43 Posts