MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
As the above mentioned new tail tidy and front signals. I am very happy with how they came out. Integrated turn signals as well as plate light.

newragecycles

Cant seem to get more then one picture up but the site above has everything i mentioned and pictures as well

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at the Evotech and decided to bite the bullet hand my bike over and have these mocked up so that everyone would have another option. Take a look at the front turn signals on the site as well they came out great. The lights are very bright on all the turn signals

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good they work really well and form to the body nice. He has a ton of parts for other bikes but didnt have access to MV's as i have him do more work ill post back. Hard enough to find parts for everyone id like to see the MV community have more options.

·
Registered
216 Posts
interesting! i keep thinking about replacing the front signals..i have the rizoma zero 11 on the rears and love the smaller simple look.

in for some more photos..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only photos i have are on the website i posted in first thread and the pics i posted already but ill post the ones from the website here as well

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He runs it out of his house/garage. Contact him and see if thats possible. We are only about 45 min from central L.I

·
Registered
57 Posts
Got them put non my bike today. Needed to file a grove in the old light mount for the wires to run through and you have to wire splice the old plug onto the new lights. Also I wish the mounting bolt would sit more flush.

On the plus side they are very bright. I think they clean up the front of the bike a lot and flow with the styling as well. Definatly narrows the wide front a bit.

Got some pics too

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Same lights are used in the tail tidy. Super bright at night and very flush. Also has an integrated running light for plate. I loved it. But yeah the turn signals clean up the front real nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Design course is now carrying the New Rage parts. And as an added bonus my bike is used for the pictures on there site. My baby is famous...lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Has anyone seen Dragster specific tail tidy (Non mudflap/fender version). Looking for something that would mount under the seat.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Same company does it 93vtec there on design cource as well or look up new rage cycles they have them ready to go

1 - 20 of 33 Posts