MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uk weather was super this weekend, so had a polishing session on Sunday afternoon.
Though I would show off my hard work! :yo:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Heh.. I read the title as "I had a Polish at the weekend". I mean, I love the accents of those Eastern European girls myself, but there's no need to brag...

Si

·
Registered
645 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
Heh.. I read the title as "I had a Polish at the weekend". I mean, I love the accents of those Eastern European girls myself, but there's no need to brag...

Si
I thought he was eating a kielbasa sausage for lunch, maybe with some perogies. :)

·
Registered
756 Posts
What did you use to polish the pipes? They look great. Mine are a mess because the bike is running rich

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No she was english, but we wont go there thats for the wives thread under the kitchen sink heading :naughty: ,
As for the cleaning, i use Maguires gold class polish and detailer, then finished it off with Auto glym extra gloss protection. As for the pipes, I used a Mr Fasteners 3 stage polishing mops, bought them up super, only took me an hour to do. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Yes they are stock, except the i had the tips anodised silver and polished the rest.
As for the No. plate, nothing we can do about that without the law onto us, I do have a small plate and use it for shows, i also have an illegal visor on my crash helmet and they dont like that either, so 2 offences = fines.

·
Registered
367 Posts
EVO Chris said:
As for the No. plate, nothing we can do about that without the law onto us, I do have a small one an use it for shows, i also have an illegal visor on my crash helmet and they dont like that either, so 2 offences = fines.
Your number plates look simple, I reakon you could get your own made up (make it smaller) and no one would notice :yo:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts