MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Uh, I don't speak loads of question marks (for some reason, I never loaded the Asian language pack into Firefox).

They look nice, but I can't tell if they're made of chocolate, gold or americanium.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Those look suhweeet..... did you buy some johnsk6?

·
Registered
56 Posts
johnsk6

As it turns out, due to a low speed punt I am looking for some rear sets. I actually like the stock MV parts, simple and functional. Wasn't so sure about the ones you posted when I looked at the first pic, but when I looked at the close ups.......well I'm sold. They look gorgeous!
I'm living in Singapore at the moment so will be riding down to my local dealer and making enquiries.

Ps. If you know of any other manufacturers that do quality parts I would appreciate a point in the right direction. Also do you happen to know where I could order Rizoma parts from as I'm struggling to find a supplier?

Si.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
The web page is all messed up. Pretty irritating. Can't tell what they are made of just yet.

But they are about 1400USD.... !!

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Sorry, I'm struggling with the pics in the above pics.

Are you talking about these? I saw them at my Husky dealer a long time ago when I bought that (he sells MVs too). They did look very nice. Nice box. :)

I see these, too, but they don't look like they are for MV (bargain at 900USD or so): :wtf:

Lots of nice other goodies you can view on their online store....

http://www.casuno.com/ec/html/products/list.php?category_id=33

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I ONLY know THE BEST parts because of my local mv store CHMOTO. When i say best, it is really the best money can buy. Price will scare ALL Americans so i didnt post them. Im not afflilated with anybody, so i cant recommend anything, but personally i like a good CC version that my shop also has, that aint cheap. Sent an email to chmoto and ask about it. Better yet if u can type Chinese, tell them "Ichiban John" sent u, they will charge you twice the price!! :naughty:
The Aella pictured is the best there is, but u know :$$$$.
In my fxxked up opinion, the rizomas look wierd and $$$, so no go from me.
I prefer stock best, but they do feel small and slippery sometimes.

Skippernana said:
johnsk6

As it turns out, due to a low speed punt I am looking for some rear sets. I actually like the stock MV parts, simple and functional. Wasn't so sure about the ones you posted when I looked at the first pic, but when I looked at the close ups.......well I'm sold. They look gorgeous!........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts