MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
904-824=3443 IN PALM SPRINGS FLORIDA . Got my custom windshield back for my ROEHR 1250SC . BEAUTIFUL WORK AND THE MARINE ACRYLIC IS VERY CLEAR (MORESO THAN OFF THE SHELF UNITS ) HARD AND TWICE AS THICK AS STANDARD WINDSHIELD . Definatlely will recoend to a friend . PS turn around was a week and they do ALL types /brands of motorcycles.

·
Registered
175 Posts
904-824=3443 IN PALM SPRINGS FLORIDA . Got my custom windshield back for my ROEHR 1250SC . BEAUTIFUL WORK AND THE MARINE ACRYLIC IS VERY CLEAR (MORESO THAN OFF THE SHELF UNITS ) HARD AND TWICE AS THICK AS STANDARD WINDSHIELD . Definatlely will recoend to a friend . PS turn around was a week and they do ALL types /brands of motorcycles.

No MV listed in the search.

Pics for what they did for you?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sorry CCC no pics until nephew gets his ass over here and sets up pics . I am a ham and dying to show off my Superbike collection so when he sets it up I will be posting lots of pics .. I think there website is [url=http://www.bikescreens.com or something like that. I usually get MRA or PUIG and Gustafsson is tougher clearer than both .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts