MV Agusta Forum banner

10381 - 10400 of 10446 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No land belongs to anyman unless your willing to fight, die and kill to protect it and keep it. Otherwise some other man is going to take it. This is a known.
I don't agree.

If allowed to, humans can be very bad indeed, and to curb some of those negative attitudes we have laws, infrastructure, and processes to ensure that the world is not just a carnivorous greed fest. This organsistion, in concert with those humans who are not motivated by greed, allows us to create a human society in which people prosper, and grow, and make connections, and learn, and co-operate and teach, and become aware.

Otherwise, we are worse than animals, that at least do not kill for pleasure or profit. Otherwise, there is no such thing as justice. Not revenge, but justice, reconciliation, and if necessary, arbitration.

Might is not right, it is just might.

·
Registered
Ducati 899, mv superveloce
260 Posts
I don't agree.

If allowed to, humans can be very bad indeed, and to curb some of those negative attitudes we have laws, infrastructure, and processes to ensure that the world is not just a carnivorous greed fest. This organsistion, in concert with those humans who are not motivated by greed, allows us to create a human society in which people prosper, and grow, and make connections, and learn, and co-operate and teach, and become aware.

Otherwise, we are worse than animals, that at least do not kill for pleasure or profit. Otherwise, there is no such thing as justice. Not revenge, but justice, reconciliation, and if necessary, arbitration.

Might is not right, it is just might.
I agree but people are free to make their own choices and the fact is we will always have people that lust or will be greedy and take whats not theirs. That will never change.
then you have people who hide behind the name”government” to take land they never purchased and sell it, or raise taxes on people for no damn reason or some bs lie that your property is worth more every year and always increasing the worth.
i dont know how we would fix that shit.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have 5 boys let that sink. If im not working out with them 2,5 and 10yr old then im working on their reading, writing, math etc, if it aint that we are working on spanish, if it aint that, 10,5yr old working on their riding skills, if it aint that we are trimming bud or feeding plants, if it aint that im fucking my wife, if it aint that we are cooking breakfast, dinner, lunch etc, if its not that we are visiting my mom and dad, if its not that we are baseball or football practice. Shit then on top of that i work from home at the moment dispatching tech and supervising operations. I dont get time to spend wasting hours with people who don’t give a damn about me helping them. I do give homeless $40 about twice a month but i dont call it charity.
You forgot teaching them how to kill! And probably smoke dope too?

·
Registered
260 Posts
So
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
A part of the main.
Europe is the less.
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
So how would you run a country? Im interested in hearing this. Might have some good solutions!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nah bitch we dont smoke. And you damn right i train them to kill. That’s what martial arts is. It aint for shits and giggles.
So if you don’t smoke wht you grow what do you do with it?

·
Registered
260 Posts
So if you don’t smoke wht you grow what do you do with it?
We grow because its been passed onto us. We literally give to family and friends. Free. And now we are working on trying to make it into a fuel. Hemp fuel. You’d be surprised to see how many growers dont smoke anymore. I got better things to do than to be high and unproductive.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Thanks for confirming what we all knew already.
I have 5 boys let that sink. If im not working out with them 2,5 and 10yr old then im working on their reading, writing, math etc, if it aint that we are working on spanish, if it aint that, 10,5yr old working on their riding skills, if it aint that we are trimming bud or feeding plants, if it aint that im fucking my wife, if it aint that we are cooking breakfast, dinner, lunch etc, if its not that we are visiting my mom and dad, if its not that we are baseball or football practice. Shit then on top of that i work from home at the moment dispatching tech and supervising operations. I dont get time to spend wasting hours with people who don’t give a damn about me helping them. I do give homeless $40 about twice a month but i dont call it charity.
Thought so !!
Just too wrapped up in your own shit to give to two fucks about anyone else.
That is literally the US in a nutshell.
So sad but by true.
Literally all you talk about is what you have and who you are. These are the prisons that define you.
The way people of respect look at the world is if you don’t help those who are less fortunate than yourself then you are literally a part of the problem.
Sorry can’t afford to waste any more of my previous time engaging with you or your ilk.
You have nothing of interest to say.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks for confirming what we all knew already.

Thought so !!
Just too wrapped up in your own shit to give to two fucks about anyone else.
That is literally the US in a nutshell.
So sad but by true.
Literally all you talk about is what you have and who you are. These are the prisons that define you.
The way people of respect look at the world is if you don’t help those who are less fortunate than yourself then you are literally a part of the problem.
Sorry can’t afford to waste any more of my previous time engaging with you or your ilk.
You have nothing of interest to say.
Dont dislike cause im proud of my family.. maybe start getting some pride for your own family.
You wanna talk about making a difference how about you give your business income the less fortunate? Better yet give your business to the less fortunate. Me giving free cannabis to friends and family is a big help to them saving them hundreds. Dont come with that bs.
theres always going to be less fortunate! It will never end!
There will be people who suck at working, hunting, growing, talking to people etc and because of that they could be consider less fortunate.
im not going to put a stranger over my blood.
If i have time to spare then i’ll try but as of now i dont have that luxury and dont give a damn neither. You obviously where a shit dad spending time with others “less fortunate” instead of spending it with your kids or maybe you said that to run game on your wife. You’re an old man with a fairy tale dream “everybody” help each other. That bs will never work because people have their own damn minds.
Didnt i say i was working hemp fuel? You think im doing that for myself... no im doing it to offer other sources that wont have much emissions. Which helps all of us...
what are you doing?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ya’ll sound like a bunch of old men stuck on trump”which you guys changed my view on, thank you for that.” But move on and give reasonable solutions to do better, not that fairytale magical bs.
Stuck on climate crisis and c02stuff but yet arent doing a damn thing about it. At least i put my actions where my mouth is and am currently working on hemp fuel. I do need help with it cause the science part is kicking my butt and is expensive paying scientist to help me.
But mark my words i will be there one day! A t least im doing something. If you feel you can help me then hey lets work together i can ship the seeds of the strain that im breeding for resin for fuel/detergent instead of ethanol. Even looking into hemp biodiesel as well. Whatever i can do to help the globe.

Be about action and not ranting. Talking ain't solving squat. So heres my olive branch its obvious governments dont give a fuck so its up to us!

·
Registered
76 Posts
No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
A part of the main.
Europe is the less.
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
Well a man come on the 6 o'clock news
Said somebody's been shot, somebody's been abused
Somebody blew up a building, somebody stole a car
Somebody got away, somebody didn't get too far yeah
They didn't get too far
Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son
A man had to answer for the wicked that he done
Take all the rope in Texas find a tall oak tree,
Round up all them bad boys hang them high in the street
For all the people to see
That justice is the one thing you should always find
You got to saddle up your boys, you got to draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
And we'll all meet back at the local saloon
We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing
Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses
We got too many gangsters doing dirty deeds
Too much corruption, and crime in the streets
It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground
Send 'em all to their maker and he'll settle 'em down
You can bet he'll set 'em down
'Cause justice is the one thing you should always find
We'll all meet back at the local saloon
And we'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing
You know justice is the one thing you should always find
And we'll all meet back at the local saloon
And we'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing
Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Really? I doubt you are as busy as you claim based on your post count on here.

·
Registered
504 Posts
In a certain "Armed community" that I once was a member of, we used to say that the human race consists of three types of being: Wolves, Sheepdogs and Sheep ..

The Wolves are the ones who have no sense of community, are total egotists and have no moral compass to let them know when they do wrong. They are predators who prey on those weaker than themselves, and the only kind of "community" they ever make, is when they form a pack, to better prey on the sheep or try to defeat the sheepdogs.

The Sheepdogs tend to accept acts of violence as unavoidable means of protecting the sheep -- They have strong bonds of loyalty to each other, a strong sense of morality and of right and wrong, and a deeply rooted sense of duty to protect others. The fact that they often look like the wolves, and act in ways that tend to remind the Sheep of Wolves, is what causes them to fear the Sheepdogs, and in times of peace and plenty, to call the Sheepdogs "as bad as the Wolves" --

The Sheep are those people that just want to live in peace, go about their ways, and are willing to give up some (or a lot, maybe even all) of their freedom in exchange for safety, even if its just "a sense of safety" - They come in many varieties of the form "Sheep" -- They may have all the virtues of the Sheepdog, Loyalty, Moral sense, Empathy and strength, some do not. Some think they are Wolves or try to be Wolves, to run with the wolves, because they misunderstand the Pack as a valid "community", where they can find safety in numbers, cameraderie, a sense of belonging or sympathy from the real Wolves -- This is a fallacy and will cost them everything! Some Sheep think they are Sheepdogs or want to be Sheepdogs, but do not have the strength, courage or moral compass to make it, some do, and are able to run with the Sheepdogs -- Such Sheep are much admired by the Sheepdogs, just like Sheepdogs that choose to live as Sheep are admired by the Sheep. One thing that is common among the Sheep is that they think they are always "Right" - Simply because they are the most.

What is common for all three types of Humans, is the fact that they are all able to change from one type to another.. But a change from Wolf to Sheepdog is extremely rare .. It practically never happens, and certainly not to the worst of the Wolves .. They simply do not posses the "wiring" to become anything better than a Wolf .. a selfish amoral predator on the weak. When a Wolf breaks, they invariably become Sheep.. The worst kind of Sheep .. a pure follower, with no personal sense of Morals, right and wrong or initiative. Usually with a strong belief of being "owed" something by society.

To Change from Sheepdog to Wolf is more common, but very often this is because the Sheepdog really always was a Wolf underneath.

10381 - 10400 of 10446 Posts