MV Agusta Forum banner

9681 - 9700 of 9819 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
I watched the hearings in Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia....this process occurred in every state. The Dominion voting machines were programmed to give Biden 1.25% of every vote, while discounting every Trump vote by 25%. Even that programming wasn’t enough to curtail the Red Wave. So, they shut the machines down in the middle of the night and dumped hundreds of thousands of fictions votes to badly beat Trump. These states even broke their own laws. The governors, and secretary of states wrote laws to allow mail in ballots and ballots that are void of signatures. Only the legislature can write laws, dictated by our constitution. The courts are corrupt. They are Obama appointed judges. The swamp is deep & wide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool story bro needs more dragons and shit.

·
Registered
213 Posts
A computer-tech dude testified before the Georgia legislature, announcing that they “caught “ the Dominion voting machines communicating in a “two-way” manor. Sending & receiving info. They also discovered the Dominion machines were linking through a smart-thermostat to gain access to the internet.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Tune in to 560AM The Answer and listen to Dan Proft & Amy Jacobson right now. Dan Proft is a very smart individual....:

·
Registered
213 Posts
There’s over a thousand affidavits describing the election fraud that was committed. In America, signed affidavits ARE evidence....:

·
Registered
254 Posts
There’s over a thousand affidavits describing the election fraud that was committed. In America, signed affidavits ARE evidence....:

Yes and all went courts staffed with Republican judges that Trump appointed and all failed to prove any meaningful fraud.
What’s your point here.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Did you watch any of the documentaries made by internationally respected journalists that were posted on here documenting Trumps links to dirty Russian mafia money?

·
Administrator
21,057 Posts
A computer-tech dude testified before the Georgia legislature, announcing that they “caught “ the Dominion voting machines communicating in a “two-way” manor. Sending & receiving info. They also discovered the Dominion machines were linking through a smart-thermostat to gain access to the internet.

That guy was revealed to be uninformed and unqualified.

There were multiple claims that software “glitches” had resulted in the deletion of Trump votes, mainly in the states of Michigan (discussed above) and Georgia. But these claims are without merit.

For starters, Dominion Voting Systems uses a combination of a touchscreen and a printed ballot. In other words, it’s simply not possible to “erase” votes via a “glitch” as these votes are also recorded on paper ballots. Second, The New York Times investigated the various reports of “glitches” and found that in every instance there was a simple and detailed explanation. In Georgia, two of the “glitch” reports did not involve Dominion software. In the third, there was a brief delay in reporting vote tallies but this did not affect the count.

Here is a link to the Republican Secretary of State web site debunking the "expert".

Reactions: Glenno

·
Administrator
21,057 Posts
Tune in to 560AM The Answer and listen to Dan Proft & Amy Jacobson right now. Dan Proft is a very smart individual....:

Here is another news release from Georgia's Republican Secretary of State that you may want to read:

Please stop buying the lies coming from the far right and Trump loyalists. People that spout that stuff are destroying the USA.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Bob, they have recounted the votes. Biden won...... Now a good reason to Impeach Trump is a good one, it will stop him pardoning any more of his criminal mates, and pardoning himself. He gloated how he could as POTUS pardon himself. secondly he won't be able now to pardon his family, oh what a shame.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not that I do, but, as you know, that shit is legal in America. Fucked-up, ain’t it...?

May be you should smoke some of that now legal shit Bob. It may not open your eyes, but it sure as hell will open up your closed mind.

·
Registered
254 Posts
May be you should smoke some of that now legal shit Bob. It may not open your eyes, but it sure as hell will open up your closed mind.
Humbolt county is well worth a visit if you’re ever west side. Spent a good few years living in the Dam so saw a fair few big ole boys pull whities and drop. Can of coke and a Mars bar usually sorted them out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
For the tinfoil attired who love to moon gaze and decry Covid as a fake perhaps I can offer a slightly less tightly wrapped version of events.
Living in London it’s a war zone, the hospitals are full the mortuaries are full they’ve built extra of both and they are over flowing. The death rate is higher than WW2 when planes dropping bombs were flying over nightly.
Everyone has lost someone or knows of someone close who has.
The advice of the chief medical officer is to not leave your house unless you have to.
Obviously there are loads of covidiots who ignore this and police having been initially reluctant are starting to become more aggressive in their controls.
The country is unlikely to come out of lockdown for the next three months.
Hope you all are having a different experience.

COVID-19: UK reports highest increase in coronavirus deaths with 1,564

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Yikes, 12-year-old in that shell. Poor poor seditious asshole.

9681 - 9700 of 9819 Posts