MV Agusta Forum banner

9661 - 9680 of 9819 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Would pay to see someone carve the word cunt across the forehead of Trumps trophy hunting son, complete waste of oxygen.

·
Registered
213 Posts
It doesn’t matter if you like him or not ( to me), the election was corrupted and stolen from the him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
806 Posts
Would pay to see someone carve the word cunt across the forehead of Trumps trophy hunting son, complete waste of oxygen.
Karma, his time will come. Killing wild animals for sport or trophy's. complete waste of a beautiful animal. Fuck him, bad Karma will come his way.

·
Registered
254 Posts
It doesn’t matter if you like him or not ( to me), the election was corrupted and stolen from the him.

If only there was a way these results could be challenged in court and then those challenging them could bring the evidence in front of the Trump appointed judge and then ........ oh shit that actually already happened 60 times but there wasn’t any evidence

·
Registered
806 Posts
Trump will be impeached for a 2nd time. YES. (fist pump) Even his own party has turned on him. He encouraged his MAGA hat wearers to attack Capitol Hill Chanting Hang Pence, Shoot Democrats), and leading to the deaths of 6 people, one a police officer bashed to death with a fire extinguisher. Good riddance, as impeachment will stick this time they have the numbers, and because Trump has caused the direct deaths of 6 people....Fuck him and his misfit family.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Living in Illinois, I know election fraud. They count ballots from the whole state (while withholding the data from the largest county)to see just how many votes they need to find. Then, the largest county dumps in all kinds of votes. Dead people, people who no longer live in the state or county, fictitious mail-in ballots, and Dominion voting machines come into play. Boom! The fix is applied and people are disenfranchised.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I watched the hearings in Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia....this process occurred in every state. The Dominion voting machines were programmed to give Biden 1.25% of every vote, while discounting every Trump vote by 25%. Even that programming wasn’t enough to curtail the Red Wave. So, they shut the machines down in the middle of the night and dumped hundreds of thousands of fictions votes to badly beat Trump. These states even broke their own laws. The governors, and secretary of states wrote laws to allow mail in ballots and ballots that are void of signatures. Only the legislature can write laws, dictated by our constitution. The courts are corrupt. They are Obama appointed judges. The swamp is deep & wide

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Living in Illinois, I know election fraud. They count ballots from the whole state (while withholding the data from the largest county)to see just how many votes they need to find. Then, the largest county dumps in all kinds of votes. Dead people, people who no longer live in the state or county, fictitious mail-in ballots, and Dominion voting machines come into play. Boom! The fix is applied and people are disenfranchised.

I watched the hearings in Arizona, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia....this process occurred in every state. The Dominion voting machines were programmed to give Biden 1.25% of every vote, while discounting every Trump vote by 25%. Even that programming wasn’t enough to curtail the Red Wave. So, they shut the machines down in the middle of the night and dumped hundreds of thousands of fictions votes to badly beat Trump. These states even broke their own laws. The governors, and secretary of states wrote laws to allow mail in ballots and ballots that are void of signatures. Only the legislature can write laws, dictated by our constitution. The courts are corrupt. They are Obama appointed judges. The swamp is deep & wide

So no evidence? All of that garbage has been disproven mate. Trump appointed judges in Republican states said it was above board. Review your sources of information.

9661 - 9680 of 9819 Posts