MV Agusta Forum banner

8921 - 8924 of 8924 Posts

·
Registered
7,833 Posts
Health people die everyday from things out of their control. So dave, go plant a tree to make yourself feel better about your houses and cars. Find more Trump meme and keep hating America. I could care less about what you think. I choose freedom over being locked in my house, but then again I am not a sheep being lead around by power hungry government

Reactions: Foxtrot4

·
Registered
340 Posts
Health people die everyday from things out of their control. So dave, go plant a tree to make yourself feel better about your houses and cars. Find more Trump meme and keep hating America. I could care less about what you think. I choose freedom over being locked in my house, but then again I am not a sheep being lead around by power hungry government
So what don’t you understand about wearing a mask!!! It’s not just to stop you getting Covid, it’s also to stop you from transmitting it to other people if you if you have it and don’t know. It’s called caring about other people and not being so fucking selfish!

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
So what don’t you understand about wearing a mask!!! It’s not just to stop you getting Covid, it’s also to stop you from transmitting it to other people if you if you have it and don’t know. It’s called caring about other people and not being so fucking selfish!
Sadly it's clearly apparent that a majority here are self centered, only care about themselves than the greater good. It's been the American way of late.

8921 - 8924 of 8924 Posts