MV Agusta Forum banner

8881 - 8900 of 8950 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Sooo, you guys watch them "release the kracken" or whatever? You know, the hour and 45 minute press conference where rudy quotes "My Cousin Vinny" instead of presenting any evidence, claims its a vast international conspiracy including the dead Hugo Chavez, rudy fucking melts (really his shitty hair dye runs) on live TV and then wipes snot all over his face?

Oh, and these are not just some nutbags duping rubes next to a dildo shop anymore. This was AT THE HQ OF THE REPUBLCIAN PARTY. This IS the republican party now, its definitely not for the likes of me anymore.

This is the best your orange god can do...

·
Administrator
20,785 Posts
I do hope that the Republican Party will wake up from its 4 year nightmare of disfunction and begin to return to sensibility again.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I do hope that the Republican Party will wake up from its 4 year nightmare of disfunction and begin to return to sensibility again.
I think the only way that has a chance in hell of happening is the unlikely situation of our two seats flipping and them losing power. They would have to rethink this "enable the nutbags" approach. But without that there is no referendum and Mitch will do the same thing he did during the end of Obama's presidency and block literally everything, good or bad, in order to make Biden look weak and hope they get another demagogue to come along (I dont think trump will want the job back, if he avoids prosecution then he doesnt need immunity and he will just "campaign" perpetually to milk the rubes).

·
Registered
757 Posts
Oh yeah, the real shite is probably just about to begin. Biden has a poisoned chalice, I think Bernie got lucky that the Dems robbed him again, it seems highly unlikely that all those people with 'interesting' world views are going to start being reasonable or sensible any time soon. So where to from here?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Where to you ask? Well without a sensible opposition (current republican party) or effective opposition (possibility for both parties in the future) you circle the toilet bowl on the flush cycle....You need an effective opposition to keep things in the middle rather than the fringe dwellers getting too much influence like the current state of affairs. It is possible so much damage has been done to the Republican party, once they see the back of Chump they will be in no mans land for a while. It is just as possible they are taken over by another fringe dweller who wants to trade division for votes and make things even worse.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Not a big gun lover, but if I lived over there I would by buying a gun just about now!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Not a big gun lover, but if I lived over there I would by buying a gun just about now!
LOL, you and everyone else. You can buy a gun but ammo is a bitch. Its been high since the middle of Obamas tenure because idiots keep thinking Obama is still coming for their guns (despite the only thing he ever signed is actually an expansion of rights).

·
Registered
757 Posts
🗞 “F*cking Australian,” 👀 Maher noted. 🤷‍♂️
Haha. He is an American citizen now, and you are more than welcome to him.

I wonder if this 'paranoia' in the US, about the threat of whatever it is that people are worried about, is guilt? The US is in many respects the most real threat, constantly assuming the role of world cop, almost entirely on its own behalf and interest. And then there is the stolen land and stolen labour, and the numerous hypocrisies of the constitution, certainly with how it is conveniently interpreted. People probably don't understand facts until they know what truth is, and are sophisticated and mature enough to come to terms with it.

·
Registered
341 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
🗞 “F*cking Australian,” 👀 Maher noted. 🤷‍♂️

Murdoch's legacy will be division and diminishing of democracy. History will not remember his contribution kindly.
I have also considered recently he is losing control of the monster he and his organisations created may be sidlined by more despicable actors after he inadvertently and possibly arrogantly enabled them.

·
Registered
757 Posts
As I try to consume only quality news services I often do not get to hear about the truly ridiculous things that go on in the world.

The other night on a British comedy show there was a piece about the birthday present that Kayne West got for his version of the Kar dash e uns, whoever they are.

A hologram, of her dead father, extolling his son in laws virtues. Classy. One is reassured that it is not just Trump that has an excessive imagination. Perhaps the hologram stole Kayne's votes?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
LOL and now Powell is gone.

This is the guy you idiots thought was going to be playing 3 dimensional chess and only hires the best people? 34 indictments later, firing literally everyone but pence (he cant) and his kids, and now this clown show of a legal team?

Thank god he is as a big an idiot as the rest of us thought. Just by being a selfish crook he has exposed how much of our govt relies on simple honestly and integrity. Someone like him but cunning could have ended up a dictator.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Isn't Kanye running next time? Lollolololololol and lol?

·
Registered
118 Posts
as much as its entertaining for NON Americans, I hope its over soon as I think its just an embarrassment how the current GOVT is (re)presenting themselfs in the USA.

Right now I am laughing, however next year its your turn as Germany is voting and the clowns to take over from Mama Merkel are possible not as bad as Trump but still it will be tough to make a decision.

cheers

mjvduc

8881 - 8900 of 8950 Posts