MV Agusta Forum banner

8521 - 8540 of 8595 Posts

·
Vendor
5,454 Posts
Come on now... easy. The world is a mess lets keep our little freaking part civil. We have a rough road ahead and our corner has been pretty good. Can we please keep it that way? Maybe in a couple of years, we all can battle with smart ass remarks but not now.
Fair enough.Edited.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Arr, its so sad that the Orange guy got Covid, and passed it onto his wife, oh well at least he has the cure, A disinfectant wasn't it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Latest update, White House had to call in a B-52 to deliver enough, more at 6. stay tuned
Napalm would be more approbate for this lot running the White House. Karma you must say, over 209 thousand deaths and the the GOP lead by Trump down played this virus, its now come home to roost, the apathy and ignorance that rule your country at the mo, well karma sure fits.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I know if I had COVID I would be going to EVERY Pro Trump event I could get to:giggle:
You wouldn't need to go Glenno, they oppose wearing masks, the ignorance runs deep there and the virus gets a free run, just look at the after math of Sturges. It was only a matter of time before Trump and his ignorant lot got the virus. Gods will?? They seem to leave it in his hands. Well its looks like the White House has now more covid virus carriers than the whole of New Zealand. Well done, Winning MAGA style.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome back Dave,hope that all is good in NZ with the virus.:)
Cheers mitchy, all good here mate. I did have a younger brother die during the lock down here, (heart attack) so i had to do all the funeral by myself (no family or group gatherings aloud at the time) virus pretty much contained here to just the returnies from overseas, and they are kept in quarantine. had a small out break and a community spread through an ignorant religious group in Auckland, but thats now contained and back to no community spread again. Hope your not in Melbourne, and all is fine your end.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Mitchy is a Queenslander about to be invaded by Victorians at Christmas. That is the make or break point for us and COVID. Mass migration during summer Christmas holidays.

·
Vendor
5,454 Posts
Cheers mitchy, all good here mate. I did have a younger brother die during the lock down here, (heart attack) so i had to do all the funeral by myself (no family or group gatherings aloud at the time) virus pretty much contained here to just the returnies from overseas, and they are kept in quarantine. had a small out break and a community spread through an ignorant religious group in Auckland, but thats now contained and back to no community spread again. Hope your not in Melbourne, and all is fine your end.
Sorry to here about your brother.Flights from NZ to down under will resume around Xmas I heard,so that's a bit of good news.I live on the Queensland/ New South Wales border.Live in Qld and my business is in NSW which is annoying because the border is semi opened with police at the border.So we have to show a border pass to get into Qld.Traffic is shit stopping every car etc.Take care.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey good news looks like Pres Trump is getting out of the hospital soon. Just don't know where he is going😇

8521 - 8540 of 8595 Posts