MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
8501 - 8509 of 8509 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Looks to be getting harder to bat on, Kiwis need to survive 2 full days of 140kph plus bowling, if they survive day 4 then bowling in 41 degree heat may be difficult for the Aussie bowlers. The Kiwi's got fried in Perth, bowling for 2 days in 40 plus degree heat, looks like Southie has nothing left, but Wagner is still giving it everything. I was so hoping it would be a good contest, but we just arnt fast enough to trouble the Aussies on your wickets, and our spin bowler is more an allrounder. Time for a few changes, i see Southie getting rested and a new spin bowler coming in. So your coming over to NZ for your next Christmas? Camping? Camper van?....We did 3 weeks in the Brisbane area 14 months back in a hired camper, Nin bin/ Byron Bay/ Gold Coast etc, really enjoyed it. Wanted to see some snakes etc, but saw plenty of really cool birds/parrots. Only snake i saw was a dead one on the road. Oh bring a jersey, temps around Cmass can range from 16C t0 25C.
I don't think the heat will bother our boys as much as it does yours. Agree unfortunately your spin bowler is like a state level bowler here. You need another Devitorri.

Yeh, Camper van will be the go I think. Most likely south island.

·
Registered
866 Posts
You guys clearly don't understand just how old and tired the sheep shagger jokes are to the Kiwis. They are so old and over used it does not bother them. We aussies love to give the Kiwis shit and even we are tired of annoying them with sheep shagger jokes because it just doesn't seem fun anymore.

In addition invoking the sheep shagger defence is admitting to the Kiwi you can't beat them and are grasping at straws to inflict damage. Inside they are laughing at you because they know you have lost. I won't give them the satisfaction :laugh:

·
Registered
223 Posts
"Rapping goat say's stop the madness
Merica's got lots of badness
Get a gun, end in sadness
No get a bike make some gladness"

How's that @MacStrine, do I win the internetz?

·
Super Moderator
21,447 Posts
Because this thread has not evolved at all; it has devolved into a few folks blathering on about the endless differences between cultures with no intelligent, constructive critical thinking, I am locking the thread for the time being.

Personally, this is tiresome.

Please PM me your love letters.

I will be reading all posts, as will the other moderators. Political, Religious, or Gun themed posts or threads will be immediately deleted and the OP and subsequent posters will be banned for a period of time...perhaps indefinitely.

Let's get away from name calling and incivility and get back to being good stewards of MV Agusta.

Happy New Year!

8501 - 8509 of 8509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.