Status
Not open for further replies.
7381 - 7400 of 8509 Posts

·
Administrator
18,857 Posts
:wtf: 60 is young !!!!

Try 70 or 80.....damn kids.:rant:

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are ???

·
Registered
571 Posts
In the US, 2020 is the year that the scantily clad individual shown may, or may not, decide what gender, out of 271, they are.

How dare you presume?!
I presume because the photo looks like a very young girl, if her age can't be proven, the photo should be removed. Some might think we have pedofile's here.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
...can't be proven... Some might think we have pedofile's here.
People shouldn't have to prove they have not committed a crime. Innocent until proven guilty ... And, an apostrophe is never used to make a noun plural. >:)

·
Registered
571 Posts
People shouldn't have to prove they have not committed a crime. Innocent until proven guilty ... And, an apostrophe is never used to make a noun plural. >:)
Opps was ment to read Pedofile (s). When it comes to posting possible under age photos, the onus is on the poster to check the age, and to not distribute this material if deemed under age. Im sure she's old enough as R1andrew is a christian.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Opps was ment to read Pedofile (s).
Adept recovery undertaking, I'm sure >:)
Opps?? Do you mean Oops? You really should get that keyboard fixed!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I'm done with conversing with what i see as people hiding behind what they really are. Ive sold my MV, and no longer need to be on this site. Ill say goodbye to those good buggers on here.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh....

I get it....

You don’t know a Scottish oil rig worker named Roy do you?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
^^^I thought id return and keep the white supremacists on their toes.:smile2:
Who is id? >:)
"It is not the quantity but the quality of knowledge which determines the mind's dignity."
- William Ellery Channing

----------------------------

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Your hate only hurts you...

I thought id return and keep the white supremacists on their toes.
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. You’ve also stated that you don’t own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like you’re just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you don’t know and you’ve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc.
It suppose you’ve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. It’s sad really, As you’re coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name.

Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff... "Cicero"

When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser... "unknown"

·
Registered
571 Posts
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. You’ve also stated that you don’t own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like you’re just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you don’t know and you’ve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc.
It suppose you’ve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. It’s sad really, As you’re coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name.

Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better
When people post semi naked pics of young girls, i'll say something, when people try and paint a Right wing supremacist murdering bastard as something else i'll say something. Oh by the way you might be interested (i doubt it) who they are reigning in after doing a lot of research on this white supremacist, more of them, its reaching around the world. They even went to arrest another local one, but it seems he didn't have his guns on him and he stabbed himself to death. Fucking murdering cowards.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
“F*cking murdering cowards”.

Speaking of that, how come when Muslims murder hundreds of Christians, all you hear from the left is *crickets chirping*.

Freakin hypocrites.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't even own a Mv agusta (yet) and I do love coming on here to talk with some great people I've met from all around the globe at some MV events, some have become close friends who I talk with often. It's a big group of diverse background accepting assholes so you really have to be a massive asshole to have some of these folks against you:|

·
Registered
327 Posts
You do realize you are the true definition of an internet troll right now, right? You seem like a pretty intelligent guy, but your continued aggression and vitriol belies that. You’ve also stated that you don’t own an Agusta anymore and you have no reason to be here, so it seems like you’re just hanging around to stir up the pot and call people you don’t know and you’ve ever met, racists, bigots, white supremacists, pedophiles, etc. It suppose you’ve run out of arguments, and have resorted to ad hominem attacks on strangers. It’s sad really, As you’re coming across as a lonely, angry old man with nothing better to do. You should let go of the hate, let love into your heart and try not to reinforce the leftist stereotype. Your type gives the left a bad name. Close the computer and go out and ride a motorcycle, if you still own one. It will probably make you feel better
I do like your avatar, very imaginative, unlike most.

I don't see that it makes any difference whether or not someone has an MV. I own two, I 'virtually' assign one to Dave, the TV would go well in the shaky isles. Problem solved. In my opinion, there are several participants on this thread that are racist, bigots, and sexists. Maybe not you, but there are certainly others. Dunno about paedophiles, it is probably just Andrew being an insensitive redneck, again, and the fact that most of you are so ignorant and insular that you don't have any sort of ethical or moral perspective other than self-righteous fear and loathing.

This is a public site, potential MV owners can see the sort of bile that spills out about those you fear and loath, and of course Noel's handjob hoedown, or as I like to call it, the daydream believers thread, would do wonders for encouraging any potential female members.

7381 - 7400 of 8509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.