MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
7361 - 7380 of 8509 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I’ve been around awhile helping folks with their bikes on here
And a great help it's been too. I know I have benefited.

Many of us who have dreamed of these bikes from youth purchase them with such naivety (mechanical and those MV idiosyncracies - whoever though of dash functions operated by the starter button:surprise:) that we are reliant on the expertise of long-standing owners. This is not a 'pissing in pocket' exercise, but many owners have save thousands of dollars/pounds/euros by virtue of advice and @Donsy 's manuals being so freely available.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Look what you made me do Dave. I was never using memes before this thread.
Personally. I can not wait for 2020 global warming.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
hey Randrew, can you post that in a higher resolution? when I zoom all the way in and put my face two inches from the screen, it's a little pixelated...

·
Super Moderator
21,432 Posts
I bet you can't wait till 2020, i guess thats when she turns 16.

In the US, 2020 is the year that the scantily clad individual shown may, or may not, decide what gender, out of 271, they are.

How dare you presume?!

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
In the US, 2020 is the year that the scantily clad individual shown may, or may not, decide what gender, out of 271, they are.

How dare you presume?!
Some people say there are only two genders. But there are really many genders. You are who you say you are, because YOU know you best. For some people, the grown-ups guessed right about their body and their gender. This is called cisgender — when someone’s identity matches their sex assigned at birth. And for some people, there are more than just two choices. These are just a few words people use: trans, genderqueer, non-binary, gender fluid, transgender, gender neutral, agender, neutrois, bigender, third gender, two-spirit … and there are even more words people are using to describe their experience. This is called the gender spectrum.

If this is true and because they identify as a different sex than they are, Would it not hold true that depending on the day. I could change my age? There are days I am really tired and can identify with a 60 yr old.

7361 - 7380 of 8509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.