MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6681 - 6700 of 8509 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
I just googled our latest unemployment rate, its 3.9%, its fallen half a % in the last 2 months, but of course FOX news don't lie about other commy nations. OK USA unemployment rate, since 2009 when it was at more than 10% its steadily declined to now 4%, well done Obama your fixing of the massive mess Bush junior left, has led to a steady decline in your unemployment rate, lets see what happens over the next 2 years when Trumps few tweaks taken effect, i see the wealthy doing very well with those tax brakes. Oh hows your debt going, i see Trump as all ready racked up another 4 trillion, matches the 2 trillion in the wealthies tax cuts, borrowing to pay tax cuts, can't wait to see where this leads the US economy. oh have those 800,000 government employees been paid yet? And you thought the Mexicans were paying for the wall, how did that Trump promise go?.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Well, for what it's worth, I'm not "wealthy" but when I had my taxes done for 2017, the accountant did a comparison with the 2018 schedule. It made a $9,000 difference in my favor. So maybe all the talk of "tax breaks for the wealthy" was just more BS.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Well, for what it's worth, I'm not "wealthy" but when I had my taxes done for 2017, the accountant did a comparison with the 2018 schedule. It made a $9,000 difference in my favor. So maybe all the talk of "tax breaks for the wealthy" was just more BS.
Well Trump campaigned on eliminating the current debt, at the end of his first 4 year term the debt at its currant rate of borrowing will increase by 5.4 Trillion, divide that by 360,000,000 million americans, see how much of your tax cuts have added to the national debt. i get 15,000 for every person

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
The Republican party voted to pay the federal works. All but 6 dems voted no on it. So how can you blame trump for that? It is just politics. If the dems wanted the wall the Republicans would vote no. How I wish we had politicians which had the county's best interest in mind. They are like little kids fighting.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
That reminds me of limousine liberal “environmentalists” like Leonardo DiCaprio and Julia Roberts flying around the globe in their private jets. The hypocrisy of the left never ends. Do as they say, not as they do!

·
Registered
327 Posts
To those of us who live in a real democracy, the constant inability of Americans to see beyond their narrow definitions of 'liberial' and whatever it is that non-liberials are, is it neo-cons, is funny in a way, but mostly it is like listening to someone whose method of argument is limited to contradiction. Truth is not truth?

To those of us who live in a real democracy, your so-called left wing media is not left wing, it is just not right wing. Just because someone says something that you do not agree with does not mean it is left wing. Michael Moore, Samantha Bee and Tina Fey are not left wing to anyone other than a yank, or someone who subscribes to your silly definitions of a liberial.

You surely can not, in good conscience, genuinely say that the party of Abraham Lincoln is being well served by your current president? I thought not. Even if one is the biggest, smartest, toughest, richest kid on the block, the block is not just yours. Twump is, at best, an embarassment to anyone who has ever been involved in politics or diplomacy. Sure, you are stuck with him, but that does not justify making excuses for him. Obama, Clinton, and even Bush at least had dignity.

Global warming is not a right or left issue, it is a survival or not issue. NASA thinks that global warming is real and caused by humans, are they left wing? There is not a scientist, not a group well known for being radicals, of any repute that does not agree that that humans are the problem and it is carbon, so what makes you think that Republican nay sayers have the slightest legitmacy to comment? Because they have shares in energy companies? Sounds like they have just goosed you well and truly.

I think the question to ask yourself is not what side of politics your news comes from, but what if you are wrong about global warming? Ooops. But what if you are right? Well we will have developed a whole swag of new industries and technologies which are useful and create employment and open new opportunies for human development in develpoing nations, & bloody beauty, we can all go back to driving oversized & largely unattaractive American cars around like there is no tomorrrow. But much like America's attitude to the rise of fascism in Europe in the 1930s, the US is going to have to wake up and get in on the act sooner or later, and we are cutting it very fine indeed. In my opinion.

·
Registered
571 Posts
And you are the one preaching about global warming? Multiple houses and 6 vehicles and a boat.
You can have 30 vehicles, but you can only drive or ride one at a time, i have a nice plot of land covered in trees, and i do regular voluntary riparian planting on farms around water ways etc, i do my bit, my boat has a 4stroke motor, and lean burn, my wifes car gets 750 plus kms per 45 litre tank of diesel, We don't own any wank tanks with V8s, ok ok my MV is a little gas guzzler but its only a toy for sunday rides. America the country of waste, you consume 1/5 of the earths natural resources.

·
Registered
219 Posts
It sort of makes you think that a wall was never in the making, but just a vote catcher aimed at the ignorant.
errrr...yep.

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
Sounds about right chuck. Now also how many of the politicians that are against securing the boarder. Live in a gated community or have a wall around their house?

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
....or hire illegals..

·
Administrator
18,809 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
No smugness here, Ed.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
To those of us who live in a real democracy, the constant inability of Americans to see beyond their narrow definitions of 'liberial' and whatever it is that non-liberials are, is it neo-cons, is funny in a way, but mostly it is like listening to someone whose method of argument is limited to contradiction. Truth is not truth?

To those of us who live in a real democracy, your so-called left wing media is not left wing, it is just not right wing. Just because someone says something that you do not agree with does not mean it is left wing. Michael Moore, Samantha Bee and Tina Fey are not left wing to anyone other than a yank, or someone who subscribes to your silly definitions of a liberial.

You surely can not, in good conscience, genuinely say that the party of Abraham Lincoln is being well served by your current president? I thought not. Even if one is the biggest, smartest, toughest, richest kid on the block, the block is not just yours. Twump is, at best, an embarassment to anyone who has ever been involved in politics or diplomacy. Sure, you are stuck with him, but that does not justify making excuses for him. Obama, Clinton, and even Bush at least had dignity.

Global warming is not a right or left issue, it is a survival or not issue. NASA thinks that global warming is real and caused by humans, are they left wing? There is not a scientist, not a group well known for being radicals, of any repute that does not agree that that humans are the problem and it is carbon, so what makes you think that Republican nay sayers have the slightest legitmacy to comment? Because they have shares in energy companies? Sounds like they have just goosed you well and truly.

I think the question to ask yourself is not what side of politics your news comes from, but what if you are wrong about global warming? Ooops. But what if you are right? Well we will have developed a whole swag of new industries and technologies which are useful and create employment and open new opportunies for human development in develpoing nations, & bloody beauty, we can all go back to driving oversized & largely unattaractive American cars around like there is no tomorrrow. But much like America's attitude to the rise of fascism in Europe in the 1930s, the US is going to have to wake up and get in on the act sooner or later, and we are cutting it very fine indeed. In my opinion.
Michael Moore, Tina Fey, and the awful Samatha Bee are not liberal? Are you F’n serious? I’m pretty sure even they would admit they’re liberal.

So if Moore is not liberal, who is? Who’s farther left than that fat lying loser? Examples?

·
Super Moderator
21,400 Posts
@DaveNZ: Would you have voted for Hillary?

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
but i rate Trump lower than a gutter rat.
Dave we’ve figured that out by now lol.

Trump wasn’t my top choice for Republican nominee.....not even in top 5. I would have preferred Rubio, Carson, Kasich, Fiorina, maybe even Jeb. I spent a great deal of time in voting booth....no way I was voting for Hillary, and was reluctant to pull the switch for Trump....at one point even considering writing in my cat for president (serious). But in retrospect I don’t regret it as he has been far better than I thought and has done some good things ( although you won’t hear it from the majority of the media).

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
I wanted a non politician. Not saying Trump is the right one. If he would stay off twitter, he would not have so many hating him. No I do not even have a twitter account. Just when his quotes are reported. Most are what would be classified as bulling and the others are stupid. I just see the sides fighting against each other instead of doing what is right for the country. It is a shame. Life long politicians no longer do what is right and only what will make them more money.

6681 - 6700 of 8509 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.