MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, there are 2 members online now and 12 guests...........

Don't be shy, REGISTER!!!!! :toothless

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
:) Alvin, If you could get the Tamburini on your Avatar to spin around and around that would be cool! :cool:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hey, there's 47 guests viewing at this moment MV-999R! Come on sign up guys (and mebbe gals) we don't bite you know. :)

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
john said:
:) Alvin, If you could get the Tamburini on your Avatar to spin around and around that would be cool! :cool:
Want to buy me one? I'll take pictures around the TM and animate it then :p

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I see we have over 700 members now. Where are all you guys (are there any Gal members Alvin?). It always seems to be the same people posting comments (Yes, I know I'm one of them) but come on people, you must have your own views/comments/queries etc. Give that keyboard some stick and lets hear from you. :stickpoke

·
Registered
774 Posts
700 members and only less than 150 registered MV.

Where are the others ??

Please register ! Are we really only 3 "910S" owner on this forum? I can't believe it !!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Might add my bit...for those out there who are dreaming of owning an MV, and perhaps you are checking out this site....join!! We will convince you that there is no better motorcycle in the world to own, plus you get free the sum intellect and experience from all the members Its bloody first class!

We will welcome you!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Nicely put agusta01.

There are some very knowledgeable MV enthusiasts on here and there are some like myself who don't know too much and just love MV's and riding. Don't be shy, it only takes a minute to join and we don't bite. :)

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
I guess its not popular :-/

I actually just fixed some things with the forum ... so things should be updating now.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Wanted to add to the thread:

AFTER REGISTERING, say hi!

We're getting quite a few registered users per day, but they are lurking :mad:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Olive said:
700 members and only less than 150 registered MV.

Where are the others ??

Please register ! Are we really only 3 "910S" owner on this forum? I can't believe it !!

Maybe like me have language problem.
And still saving money. :cross:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello

Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

I have been looking at purchasing an MV for a couple years now, but am having difficulties finding exactly what I am looking for. Hopefully I can gain some insight here.

I currently ride an RSVR and GSXR 600

Gary

·
Registered
604 Posts
Gary, welcome and when you get your bike put some pics up. Feel free to post any questions or comments. There is a good group of knowledgable riders and owners here.

1 - 20 of 357 Posts