MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I am not sure if it is the first Australian normal production F3 registered but certainly amongst the first.

As you can see from the pic, the roll out of the first production F3 from Trooper Lu's Garage was quite an event with the whole stuff coming out for a commemorative snap. I hope 30 years from now I'll be able to tell old man stories about "when I got my F3.................."

BIG THANKS TO :

1. James Deutsher at MV Imports Pty Ltd for shipping it out of Melbourne post haste so that I could have it before I leave for Italy next Tuesday (more about later). I had nothing more than a gentleman's agreement with James (and Justin) from over a year ago, no deposit just a handshake, it's how I do things and incredible to meet other men of honour in this day & age. James is the type of stand up guy that I believe will take this wonderful marque to where I and all other MV aficionados want to see it in Australia. A great big - Thank you James & all the staff at MV imports!

2. Secondly, and certainly no less important - Justin Chisholm at Trooper Lu's Garage - they received the bike late Tuesday in a crate - had the pre-delivery done & bike really for my collection 10.00am Thursday morning. Adam who did the sales paperwork & took my money - top class service - Michael & co who talked me through all the functions exemplary customer service. Justin & his lovely wife Simone for making me feel like motorcycling royalty. This is exactly how text book perfection in customer service and relations should look. It is not hard to see why you guys sold 14 MVs last month alone :yo: Thank from the bottom of my heart - fantastic to know MV sales & service is such excellent hands!

I rode the bike home 80klms and had to put it away as it was about to rain - I certainly didn't want to spoil my perfect record of none of my bikes every having seen rain :jsm:

I'll do a full report when I return from Italy - which a nice segue way into my trip to Verona to collect my dream bike - an MV Agusta 750 America

Most likely won't be posting until after I return 16 June.

Have fun people - I certainly am. :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
ahh Rob ... two bikes in just a few weeks. You won't know what to do with yourself. looking forward to the reports on the F3 and the America plus the story which goes with the America (I'm fortunate enough to have a slight insight into this particular bike).

have a good trip

Russ

ps: what is Lou's next bike? ... Le Mans, SFC, sport MV.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Rob!

Big big congrats!!! And really a cool pic... :)

Wish you much fun with that baby and a nice trip to italy. Please load up some pics from the trip when you get the America!

Collin

·
Registered
576 Posts
Rob.

Your nearly there.....1,2,3 and 4 cylinder MV's:)

Keep saving and i will find you a 'Six'!!!!:naughty:

I know you will, but as i said...HAVE FUN!

Dorian

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Congratulations Rob as always, another beautiful MV has found a home that will appreciate and care for it like no other. You have waited long and truly deserve it...I wish you all my best and look forward to your enthusiastic and passionate posts on your new addition/addition's to the family.
Brian.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbieeeee
that looks hot mn
very happy for u in more ways than one
enjoy and ride safely\
750 america wowwwwwwwwwww lucky man

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Get a haircut you hippie......:naughty:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Boy oh boy, what a great week you are having, did you win tHE lotto or something as well?

As the lads say enjoy and well done.

jimboF4

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Bloody beauty Rob.
A huge congratulations from Melanie & I.
I must admit I've known about this second purchase, the America, for a while now....it's been bloody difficult to keep that one a secret. But only one can make the announcement - the actual owner, when they see fit.
Exciting times, eh Rob? Bon voyage my friend.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts