MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The list of things that can irritate us is endless and I feel the need to complain regularly. I don't wanna discuss the things I complain about I just want an outlet to vent :blah::blah::blah::smoking:

A the moment it is the phone that Ps me off. I get a ratio of 75 % zoonie calls...and very often I am paying for the transfer to my mobile/cell and very often that's an international transfer. That means I'm paying to be irritated..Now that is irritation absolutus.

So if anything is irritating you please feel free to share and commiserate :smoking::wtf::wtf::smoking:

joe

·
Registered
895 Posts
"Easy open" packaging. I hate it when I'm trying to open a tin of sardines with that little metal tab, and I slip and slice the end off my old fella. Happens to me all the time (but I've still got lots left).

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do commiserate there Greg..I used to do sales work and one day I had driven about 50 miles to my call which was just after lunch break. I bought a tin of sardines in tomato sauce as a nice tasy snack.

I had a pristine white shirt on.

You can probably join the dots ( pun intended ) ..as careful as I was the bloody lid flicked at the crucial moment and peppered my lovely white shirt with ferkin great splodges of fishy smelling tomato juice.

I looked like Rambo had terminated me or sonething...What a dope ! I couldn't go into a call looking like a victim of a vampire attack lol

I had to call the buyer I was going to see and lie about it. Then I had to drive home and file a fictitious call report..OMG

The guilt has stayed with me forever ,,

joe

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
g/f has three different remotes for the Tv and dvd.TV on...I have to watch Judge Judy and farkin Downton Abbey every time as I have no chance with that level of complication,,,

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The farkin soaking wet weather in England annoys me..I'm not even there and it's depressing lol

·
Super Moderator
23,950 Posts
:smoking:Annoyed people annoy me.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Whenever I get annoyed - and I do often, be it unwanted marketing phone calls, unwrappable packaging or just toast landing on the wrong side… - I remind myself of how good it is to look at grass from above.

·
Registered
14,741 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Barmen/women that cant remember what I was drinking, it`s probably only 15mins since I got the last one for [email protected] sakes.
Oh yeah and having to differentiate between sexes when naming things.
And , well, I could be here forever.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but it seems to me that one ought not eat sardines. :)

·
Registered
14,741 Posts
Brian;
saw a guy try to load a 999R at the track......walking beside it, engine running, in gear, nobody in the lifted truck to catch it ......:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

yes, he trashed it

my friend was loading a mint Trident and missed stepping on the bumper.......I caught the bike, no damage.......

he had NO MEAT left on his shin.....that even hurt me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts