• I like the idea, but not the product.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The wait is too long.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The deposit is too high.

• The price is too high.

• I'm not sure I will like the final quality.

• I like the idea.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I don't trust you.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure many of you have seen the Ignition Cover Pre-order group buy. There seems to be mostly silence on the buy so I wanted to solicit some feedback from you guys. What do you think? Are you interested in these?

The idea behind these group buys is to try to keep the prices down and bring you guys much more in terms of parts availability and choices. By doing the pre-orders, I am better able to judge demand and I can decrease the financial risk I take when ordering parts. Because my risk is lower, I can keep my margin slim and ultimately pass the savings on to you guys. Of course you guys have to put some trust in me by placing deposits. So I have posted a poll to kind of judge your feelings on the matter. I actually spend quite a bit of time designing the parts, working with machinists platers etc to figure out how much it will cost to produce these and pass them on to you with minimal margin. I probably don't even make minimum wage with the amount of time I invest in these.

So If you would please answer the poll and maybe respond here. I would really like to hear your honest opinions good or bad.

Thanks for your time.

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
I am hoping your venture will be a successful one, but I am not in the market (at this time) for the ignition cover. The product drawings look pretty nice, especially for the racers who need added strength and protection in these areas.

Let me know when Corse USA has some grippy replacement foot pegs ready.

Good Luck !!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I also like the idea, but am not interested in an ignition cover.
It's nice to see one of our own producing products for these bikes, and I think that you will do well.

Best,
Chris

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I like the idea, but only desire a few select items, and i already have the carbon ignition cover.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I like others just am not in the position to want an ignition cover

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Yeah I am in the same boat as Dova and the others. But I like the idea of pre-orders. That is for sure. I am more wiating for the pegs as someone else also pointed out.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I am hoping your venture will be a successful one, but I am not in the market (at this time) for the ignition cover. The product drawings look pretty nice, especially for the racers who need added strength and protection in these areas.

Let me know when Corse USA has some grippy replacement foot pegs ready.

Good Luck !!
Totally quote you.

I'm sorry Rob, but an ingition cover is not something i need now.
Some nice black and grippy footpegs or some black clip ons (like those you can just replace the bar in case you crash it - like LSL or Gilles do) would be something more interesting.

Now if you could make racing front fairing and speedo holders so we can take off that huge and heavy headlamp when we hit the track, that would be the tits!! :yo::yo: (make them in black :smoking:)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
What I want is some NON-folding footpegs--I like the position and don't need rear-sets, I just want solid pegs with more grrip.

·
Administrator
20,419 Posts
What I want is some NON-folding footpegs--I like the position and don't need rear-sets, I just want solid pegs with more grrip.
+1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts