MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Antonio, yes i do, combination TM, yoga exrcising, zen breathing then I plug both battery terminals into a gingko tree and just hold the throttle wide open,magical.
Sorrry no idea what you mean.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
My wife says my bike will be grounded if I don't behave myself :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mikef4uk said:
My wife says my bike will be grounded if I don't behave myself :laughing: :laughing:
Dats a good one...... have u guys not heard of it....

we did this pretty often here and do get optimum result.....

Like i said before ... its attaching a second conductor to ground ur entire bike

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MVAli said:
Antonio, yes i do, combination TM, yoga exrcising, zen breathing then I plug both battery terminals into a gingko tree and just hold the throttle wide open,magical.
Sorrry no idea what you mean.
i hope with the explanation give u will be able to understand

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know what you’re talking about ………… at least I think so anyway.

Earthing cables as there called. I've seen it done many a time in cars. It’s a tuner thing, just replace your stock negative leads with something way and I mean way over sized. “Emphasize the over sized”

I feel the verdict is still out if it actually helps; seems all psychological to me.

The only way I could see it actually helping is if you’re spark plugs aren’t getting enough negative feed off the block, “essentially cylinders not getting a full burn from the plugs”. Then it’s really just a wiring issue in my opinion if you spark plugs aren’t doing what there suppose to in the first place.

Now I also have to say that if you’ve tuned your car or bike to the point where you can’t do anything else to it you might in fact benefit from it being you might not have enough grounding after putting an MSD ignition system in. Then you might see some gains out of it.

In my opinion though, try the zen breathing it will probably help more.:smoking:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Steve0 said:
I know what you’re talking about ………… at least I think so anyway.

Earthing cables as there called. I've seen it done many a time in cars. It’s a tuner thing, just replace your stock negative leads with something way and I mean way over sized. “Emphasize the over sized”

I feel the verdict is still out if it actually helps; seems all psychological to me.

The only way I could see it actually helping is if you’re spark plugs aren’t getting enough negative feed off the block, “essentially cylinders not getting a full burn from the plugs”. Then it’s really just a wiring issue in my opinion if you spark plugs aren’t doing what there suppose to in the first place.

Now I also have to say that if you’ve tuned your car or bike to the point where you can’t do anything else to it you might in fact benefit from it being you might not have enough grounding after putting an MSD ignition system in. Then you might see some gains out of it.

In my opinion though, try the zen breathing it will probably help more.:smoking:
wow finally someone understand what i am talking abt .... :banghead:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fazer6 said:
Our wires seem big enough, I'm just not sure there's really any more substantial metal to ground to
Its true that our cables are huge enuff but due to the fact theres lots of interference ... our earthing is affected ..... if you were to measure using an equipment u will see that u will never get an exact figure .... it will fluctuate and this affect our power that is delivered to the spark plugs.

Try this out i guarantee u it works well ...

I have tried this out on my Monster ..... its superb....tremendous improvement

·
Registered
172 Posts
Truly I’d like to see a dino before and after on a stock bike.

I can see some truth in the case; being that as the wires heats up the impedance goes and de-rating the cable and MV like to run hot. But I can’t see that it makes that big of a difference by the way of horsepower.

In the car world I’ve heard of getting hopped up rods and ricers get an extra 5 hp but that’s on a car that averages 300 to 400 hp at the wheels already giving an extra 1.4% hp “for a high end estimate.” For a 166 hp MV that’s 2.3 hp max assuming that everything is equal.

I don’t know, I’d like to give it a try just so that I know for a fact. And wire is cheep and in the end you can’t over ground a motor. Let the butt dino figure it out.:f4:

Too many chores and too little time!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Steve0 said:
Truly I’d like to see a dino before and after on a stock bike.

I can see some truth in the case; being that as the wires heats up the impedance goes and de-rating the cable and MV like to run hot. But I can’t see that it makes that big of a difference by the way of horsepower.

In the car world I’ve heard of getting hopped up rods and ricers get an extra 5 hp but that’s on a car that averages 300 to 400 hp at the wheels already giving an extra 1.4% hp “for a high end estimate.” For a 166 hp MV that’s 2.3 hp max assuming that everything is equal.

I don’t know, I’d like to give it a try just so that I know for a fact. And wire is cheep and in the end you can’t over ground a motor. Let the butt dino figure it out.:f4:

Too many chores and too little time!
Well i c no harm trying as this has proven by many to be worth the effort.

It many not be a significant difference in hp but u can definitely see the difference in Fuel consumption

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
u can definitely see the difference in Fuel consumption
That's interesting, but considering how much fuel consumption matters these days, I'd have thought the manufacturers would put more earthing on themselves if it really made a difference?

Si

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheCatWhisperer said:
That's interesting, but considering how much fuel consumption matters these days, I'd have thought the manufacturers would put more earthing on themselves if it really made a difference?

Si
maybe i should rephrase ..... to better milleage

·
Registered
24 Posts
antonioshabirto said:
Has anyone re-earth or ground their bikes ?
any feedbacks from you guys. I heard it gives tremendous response
Hey,
I have mine done some 4 months ago.
It's 4 points grounding if I am not wrong. ( can't recall )
As for respond, i didn't tend to feel any different.
Probably I didn't ride hard enuff.

Cheers!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
vincekam said:
Hey,
I have mine done some 4 months ago.
It's 4 points grounding if I am not wrong. ( can't recall )
As for respond, i didn't tend to feel any different.
Probably I didn't ride hard enuff.

Cheers!
how was ur morning start up ? was it better before or after ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts