MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad to see that nothing has changed in the past week ... Rain continues, bad reviews still exist, 'you lot' are still bitchin' with each other having never ridden the F3 ... And there was me thinking I'd miss something. Been on another Masters module at University of Warwick ... Am well up for some intellectual banter over the weekend!!!

I'm still smiling .... Imagine most of you thought I'd have it back in the stop by now!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Enjoy the F3 and your.weekend, I'm about to do a 500km Black Dog ride on my new F4 to raise money to research depression etc. It's a national ride Tassie is doing it earlier than the other states!
Enjoy yer F3 lucky you!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enjoy the F3 and your.weekend, I'm about to do a 500km Black Dog ride on my new F4 to raise money to research depression etc. It's a national ride Tassie is doing it earlier than the other states!
Enjoy yer F3 lucky you!!!
Ride safe and all the best for the charity!!!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi Tallula,

Glad to hear everything is still going well with your bike. Was you in Stratford last weekend? I was going to ask what you thought of Forza when you visited them? I am having my bike from them now.

It will hopefully 1st / 2nd week in May with a bit of luck, I can't wait to ride it home.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I'm not Tallula, but I have been down to Forza and have ordered from them 4 times.
I would certainly buy from them, the service and freely given advice has been excellent each time, and their nice folks, always a pleasure to do buisness with. I didn't get my bike from them as a good example turned up somewhere else and was to good to miss, but I would of liked to have bought from them.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Hi Tallula,

Glad to hear everything is still going well with your bike. Was you in Stratford last weekend? I was going to ask what you thought of Forza when you visited them? I am having my bike from them now.

It will hopefully 1st / 2nd week in May with a bit of luck, I can't wait to ride it home.
I have never bought a bike from them but havehad dealings over the years and always used to pop in when we raced at Silverstone:

Never heard a bad word against them. AND, they are both enthusiasts and know their bikes, none of this buyer knowing more than the salesman which is all to common these days with the www

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Tallula,

I concur with everything that everyone has said ... very nice people. Have never bought from them though so cannot comment after sales care. Good news about your bike though !!!

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
So glad to see that nothing has changed in the past week ... Rain continues, bad reviews still exist, 'you lot' are still bitchin' with each other having never ridden the F3 ... And there was me thinking I'd miss something. Been on another Masters module at University of Warwick ... Am well up for some intellectual banter over the weekend!!!

I'm still smiling .... Imagine most of you thought I'd have it back in the stop by now!

Not I :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts