MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Deano's thread

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just introducing myself as I just signed up last night. Dean from Brisbane, Australia here. Just picked up my 2011 F4 last Saturday after trading in the BMW K1200S. Only ridden her twice so far, but planing on getting more use over the holidays. I also have a Honda VFR800 which is my daily. My father has a 1078 and he is also picking up his 2011 F4 tomorrow believe it or not. Fun times! Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe on the roads. ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Welcome mate

Great to hear, both you and your Dad. Clever family :).
Hope you enjoy many happy miles, both on the forum and on your bikes.
Now get some pictures happening, it's law. :naughty:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome and as Donsy says; pictures are de rigueur.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes lads!

Great to hear, both you and your Dad. Clever family :).
Hope you enjoy many happy miles, both on the forum and on your bikes.
Now get some pictures happening, it's law. :naughty:
Noticed a few Aussies here on the forum. I will definatly enjoy the MV, its the ultimate bike to me and something I will have for a long time. I'll get some photos soon.

Great to see someone moving from BMW to MV as we have lost a couple lately to BMW. Welcome.
The K1200S is a great bike, but I feel that I'm more orientated toward a sports bike. The VFR800 is also a great bike and is well suited for me being a daily commuter.

Welcome and as Donsy says; pictures are de rigueur.
Pictures pronto!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Weldone for coming over to the dark side!! It's more fun over here! I'm sure both of you will love the MV's! But I don't think I'll be meeting up for a ride with you anytime soon, not so local lol!!

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
Welcome to this community of madmen....or madpersons...I HATE PC..it offends me.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Welcome Dean - just allow your MV to consume you, don't fight it, it's futile, trust me, I know :)

Welcome to the family :yo:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Finally was able to go for a decent ride and get a better feel for her. Got caught in a few showers, but oh well. Where is sunny Queensland? Forecasted showers for the next week.

Heres a pic:

·
Registered
115 Posts
she looks lovely mate!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Good eyes MVArt!

Its actually one of the Repsol colours you can see. Its another one of dads bikes. Casey Stoner, Repsol CBR100RR.

The other bikes are: My little brothers learner bike, Kwaka 650 ER6nL and thats my old BMW K1200S that you can just see. Only had 12k kms on her when I traded it in for the MV.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Dad picked up his F4 on Friday. Got them both together for a couple of pics today. Weeeeeeee!

Look at that BLUE SKY!!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
That actually looks to be nicely done!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts