MV Agusta Forum banner

Greetings from UAE

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Audito_0rator 
#1 ·
Hi, I bought the F3 675 today. The bike is being setup in the showroom, and will get delivered to me, probably on Wednesday.

The bike is a 2019 model, blue-charcoal grey colour combo. Not my first choice, but it’s the only colour available. A bit flashy for my taste, but I think the charcoal grey area, could be utilised as a background for some kewl graphics.

I’ve been out looking at bikes, reading forums (especially this one) for quite sometime. Now that I’ve bought it, it feels surreal. Still haven’t come to terms with the fact, it feels like a dream.

Although I’ve been drooling over MV’s since, maybe decades, it actually wasn’t my first choice. ZX 6R and YZF R6, were my first options. I had driven up to the MV dealer, sat outside the showroom and had driven away. The core reason being, all the negative stuff I read online. I visited the showroom in February. Met Martin, the sales rep from MV, he kinda gave me the confidence. He mentioned, how the models from 2017 onwards are reliable, and that the issues that I keep reading online, might have more to do with dealership.

This is my first super sport, and I’m intimidated by it. I’ll be taking my time, figuring the bike out. It’s a lot, in terms of riding posture, to the amount of horses, at least for me.

Hoping to pickup knowledge, on riding and the bike from here.
Cheers!

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello Dubai and welcome from Tasmania. There are many of us here that can attest to the virtues of MV ownership, it pays to remember that MV are not Japanese, but that does not necessarily make then unreliable or problematic. Good luck.

#3 ·
Hello and welcome from West Oz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.