MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Not currently an MV owner, but I'm tempted by a Turismo Veloce so here to find out from the folk that own them what I can reasonably expect if I bite the bullet :)

I do currently have an Aprilia Caponord and a Moto Guzzi Breva 1100, so it's safe to say I am drawn to the Italians :grin2:

DSCF1077 by ~Diablo~, on Flickr

Diablo >:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...Great photograph.

Thanks! From back in the day when they were clean - they've not looked like that in a while :grin2:

Liking that Caponord. :grin2:

Thanks! I have to say I do love it - just does everything I need it to, with ease, in comfort.... it's on 60K now and never missed a beat. LOVE it.

>:)>:)Welcome to the forum ,you no you wanna buy the Mv

Aye, you may well be right :grin2:

>:)
Hello! Not currently an MV owner, but I'm tempted by a Turismo Veloce so here to find out from the folk that own them what I can reasonably expect if I bite the bullet :)

I do currently have an Aprilia Caponord and a Moto Guzzi Breva 1100, so it's safe to say I am drawn to the Italians :grin2:

DSCF1077 by ~Diablo~, on Flickr

Diablo >:)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yey go for it.. I highly recommend one I have had no trouble with mine 16 but only an occasional Sunday rider (children)
I'm sure if u hit any problems this wonderful forum will help, a personal choice of mine would be the licence pl8 holder change
Enjoy and don't worry bout what could go wrong🏍

·
Registered
17 Posts
I highly enjoy mine! I've put on about 4,000 miles a season on my 2016, mostly commuting and local rides. Planing my first 1,000 mile tour along the coast of Maine. Only trouble I have had is locating accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts