MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have recently become the proud owner of a 2015 Brutale B3.

The bike sports an unique paint job. I am told that is is one of a few worldwide. It is in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Italian Air force's acrobatics team.

Are there any other South African's on the forum?

·
Administrator
20,360 Posts
Welcome to the family @egbertfly ... please post up some photos of your special bike. Is it a "Frecce Tricolori" model.

MV has made some special editions for various reasons in the past... like the Italia made to honor the Italian football team. or the Hydrogen, or the Wally ....Very small numbers of bikes, to be sure.

The Frecce Tricolor was a F4 model and only 11 were made. If you have a Brutale version then you have a very special bike indeed.

Here is a link: https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2011models/2011-MVAgusta-F4FrecceTricolor

Reactions: nigelrb

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

I am also interested in seeing pics.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welkom boet.

I am an Ex Saffer now on the Island of Oz.

We need pics!!!! Seriously.

·
Registered
113 Posts
@egbertfly Howzit and welcome. Yes there are SA member's.

·
Administrator
20,360 Posts
Very nice ....and I do believe you may have a very rare bike there.
How's that windscreen work for you? Not my cup of tea appearance wise, but functionality must be good??

·
Registered
14 Posts
@egbertfly nice bike you've got there.

I am from South Africa, located in Cape Town. Where are you located? I also belong to the MV Cape Town Whatsapp group. Some cool guys in there willing to help with anything too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, appearance wise it is a bit dd. As for functionality, I haven't ridden the bike without it, so I can't compare.

If I do, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Wow very nice color combination! Welcome to the forum!
Regards from Croatia!

Marko

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks, much appreciated.

Hope to visit Croatia next year, good riding?
Croatia is very nice for riding. We have a long coastline, beautiful islands and mountains inland. It's just a matter of timing when to come because high touristic season is from July to September and roads can be crowded with cars. Our highways are all new and you can get far really quick but I would suggest you to take back roads because that's the only way do discover this region. People here are very friendly and 85% speak English so you will feel safe. Contact me when you start your planning for tips and help.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts