MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just agreed to buy a 2000 F4, so thought I'd better join the site, rather than just lurking.

It's a nice place you've got here. :)

·
2,154 Posts
I've just agreed to buy a 2000 F4, so thought I'd better join the site, rather than just lurking.

It's a nice place you've got here. :)
welcome A.........and yes we expect the usual pics/ impressions :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks. I was intending to get one when they first came out, but a local bike dealer relieved me of the cash - in exchange for an RC45.

As to pictures, this will have to do, until I pick it up, next Monday.

BTW. The air intake covers are the original design. Where's the best place (in the UK) to get a pair that won't trap your thumbs?

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome. Hope you're enjoying the nice weather:smoking:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope the RC45 is still with you!
Sorry, that went about 18 months ago. I hadn't used it for over a year, and I thought I was being selfish, to keep it tucked up in the garage whilst it was still on other people's wish list.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What sort of price did you get for an RC45 nowadays?
Not up on the prices at the moment, but I suspect £10k minimum. I sold mine for £5 more than I paid, after having it for about 6 years. It was probably worth more, but it went to someone that would appreciate it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I suppose they're £11k +

Anyway, that was an earlier chapter. The F4 is the latest adventure, and I collected it yesterday, from the previous owner in Dartford.

I've picked up a new alarm fob today, so I'll programme that at the week-end, and get an Optimate lead fitted to the battery. :)

I might just have to take it out for a spin tomorrow, if the weather's nice. :f4:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts