MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is tyong. I'm currently get a Brutale 800. This bike replacing my previous Honda CB650r. I'm living in Bangkok. Very few MV Agusta riders here. Parts are also difficult to find. The bike is quite light and fun to ride. Glad to be a member in this community. Thanks.

Cheers,
TYONG

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hello and welcome,

Shes a looker. White bodywork and black engine looks nice.
Red frame just pops in your face.

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
Welcome to the family !!!

Reactions: tyong

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys. I would like to ride this bike everyday. But traffic in Bangkok is terribly bad ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great looking bike, Tyong. Welcome, and enjoy your new Brutale!

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Welcome Tyong, you will find a good group of guys that are very Knowledgable and happy to help with any question you may have as a new MV owner.. I recently bought a white F4RR off the internet. Deal was too good to pass up. Didn't think the white was all that appealing UNTIL i saw it in person and did a few styling /performance upgrades. Turned out to be an exceptionally sharp bike if I say so myself.

FYI... Since you are in stopped traffic a lot. To lessen heat they sell a racing water pump that pumps roughly 40% more liquid. ALSO your MV AGUSTA dealer can make your fan turn on at lower temperature 180 degrees F vs 227 ? degrees farenheight (roughly) Both are money well spent In My Humble Opinion.

PS They also sell a so called high performance water pump impeller. I have tried them and never had much improvement from stock unit.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi mate,

I am in Singapore so not too far from you, I am in Bangkok once a month or so. Let me know if you need any help, I have no issues getting hold of parts, more important is the quality of your workshop IMO.

Thanks,

James

Reactions: tyong

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome Tyong, you will find a good group of guys that are very Knowledgable and happy to help with any question you may have as a new MV owner.. I recently bought a white F4RR off the internet. Deal was too good to pass up. Didn't think the white was all that appealing UNTIL i saw it in person and did a few styling /performance upgrades. Turned out to be an exceptionally sharp bike if I say so myself.

FYI... Since you are in stopped traffic a lot. To lessen heat they sell a racing water pump that pumps roughly 40% more liquid. ALSO your MV AGUSTA dealer can make your fan turn on at lower temperature 180 degrees F vs 227 ? degrees farenheight (roughly) Both are money well spent In My Humble Opinion.

PS They also sell a so called high performance water pump impeller. I have tried them and never had much improvement from stock unit.
Many thanks Roehr. Very appreciate your advice, it is very useful for me. My first 100 km has no issue on the temp. But definitely keep your suggestion once it needed. :smile2:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi mate,

I am in Singapore so not too far from you, I am in Bangkok once a month or so. Let me know if you need any help, I have no issues getting hold of parts, more important is the quality of your workshop IMO.

Thanks,

James
Hi James,

Thanks in advance for your kindness. I think the workshop here in Bangkok is quite okay from what I've heard. Will let you know if I need your help :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Greetings Kamtorn,

Your bike looks great. If you get a chance it would be nice to see photos of what your driving conditions are like. I never traveled to your area. Welcome!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi James,

Thanks in advance for your kindness. I think the workshop here in Bangkok is quite okay from what I've heard. Will let you know if I need your help :smile2:
Enjoy your beautiful bike and Bangkok! You should bring her to Buriram, I goto a track day there at Chang International Circuit once a year, normally Jan/Feb time.

If your workshop cant get any parts quickly, let me know...I always source my own parts as normally much quicker than the dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Enjoy your beautiful bike and Bangkok! You should bring her to Buriram, I goto a track day there at Chang International Circuit once a year, normally Jan/Feb time.

If your workshop cant get any parts quickly, let me know...I always source my own parts as normally much quicker than the dealer.
That's interesting idea. I never been to Buriram before, a bit funny huh... Thanks once again for your kindness.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Greetings Kamtorn,

Your bike looks great. If you get a chance it would be nice to see photos of what your driving conditions are like. I never traveled to your area. Welcome!
Thanks Edward, normally I'm a city rider. Not many time to get out of Bangkok. I've one video that was recorded 6 months ago when I ride my Honda CB650R with my friends.

This is youtube link -->

1 - 17 of 17 Posts