MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post that Corse Superbikes in WI has got to be one of the best dealers I have ever delt with. I have bought 2 MV's from them and they have been great. When I needed something, they took care of me, Even though Im 1300 miles away! I have to use the local guys for service, and they are ok, but Corse just seems to go above and beyond!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice post Rick. :) It's always good to hear when people give good service and value for money. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
rsduce said:
Just wanted to post that Corse Superbikes in WI has got to be one of the best dealers I have ever delt with. I have bought 2 MV's from them and they have been great. When I needed something, they took care of me, Even though Im 1300 miles away! I have to use the local guys for service, and they are ok, but Corse just seems to go above and beyond!
I would 2nd, 3rd, 4th,.......you get the idea....that one. Great dealership!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I think posts like these are great, cause it lets you know what dealers to expect great things from.

I recieved STELLAR service from my dealer about 500 miles away. Miami is 250 miles closer, but the service I get from those guys, makes the extra drive and gas (even at todays prices, :laughing:) worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts