MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from picking up my F4 and wanted to throw out a quick recommendation for the shop that services my bike. MotoForza in Escondido, Ca (San Diego area) is fantastic. Tim, Neil, Chris and everyone else always do a great job when I bring in my bike. They walk me through the things they serviced and answer any questions I have. They're friendly - not a bunch of pricks (like some exotic bike dealers). They're fair with their service and parts prices. I can't say enough good things.

If you're fed up with your service team, or if you're getting a new MV and you're in Southern California, consider this a recommendation for these guys.

Ryan

·
King of Bling
9,826 Posts
Just got back from picking up my F4 and wanted to throw out a quick recommendation for the shop that services my bike. MotoForza in Escondido, Ca (San Diego area) is fantastic. Tim, Neil, Chris and everyone else always do a great job when I bring in my bike. They walk me through the things they serviced and answer any questions I have. They're friendly - not a bunch of pricks (like some exotic bike dealers). They're fair with their service and parts prices. I can't say enough good things.

If you're fed up with your service team, or if you're getting a new MV and you're in Southern California, consider this a recommendation for these guys.

Ryan
Ryan.

Must be something to do with the dealer calling themselves " Moto Forza"..:stickpoke

Our own home grown MV Moto Forza dealership in Northamptonshire UK has the same high level of customer care and passion for MV’s ..

Obviously, the name travels well …:)

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I have purchased two bikes from these fine gentlemen (and lady). Their dedication of bringing knowledge and quality to every aspect of your purchasing is astounding. I recomend them to everyone I know that rides. I even heard from a little birdy that the owner rides pretty well, even if he does crash2much! :stickpoke :D

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts